Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone know what happened to the VHND?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    The menace is loose again
    I used to go to the Van Halen News Desk, but they haven't posted any news since February. Anyone know what happened?
    I'm takin' whiskey to the party tonight, An' I'm lookin' for somebody to squeeze...

Dance Baby!
    Originally posted by brianp88@Jul 7 2005, 03:02 PM
    I used to go to the Van Halen News Desk, but they haven't posted any news since February. Anyone know what happened?
    The original dude sold it to the people that run the Van Halen store online. I don't know why they haven't updated since Feb.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

THEE bassist for VH
    I'd say it's because there hasn't been any news TO report! Exactly why the first owner sold it! After hanging on to it for years with nothing going on in the VH camp, he decided to sell it. The new owner doesn't seem to have the same motivation at all! It did used to be a good source!

The menace is loose again
    Thanx guys. I knew the original guy was from Australia, and he sold it to the Van Halen Store, but those guys haven't updated anything. They used to post about every DLR show and every rumour floating around out there. The last post was about Michael Anthony's Hot Sauce products. You'd think if the hot sauce was newsworthy enough to make it on to the site, then the recent Roth shows and the Roth to replace Howard Stern rumour would make it.

I'm wondering if the Van Halen Store guys gut into somekind of legal battle with Van Halen? Thanks for your opinions!
    I'm takin' whiskey to the party tonight, An' I'm lookin' for somebody to squeeze...

Grant Fischer was his name. I've talked with him across e-mail for several years. Truly a dedicated fan as big hearted and passionate as they come.

I don't think Van Halen can/will recover. I think EVH is seriously on the skids in his personal life. Hate to see this from a guy I idolized for 25 years.

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    When there was hope, I had the VHND as my homepage, but it hasn't been for a fw years
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator