Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Yabba Dabba Doo!
    I agree the "original" floyd was by far the best, but I'm not trying to dump $200+ into a bridge at this point.

So which "licensed" floyd would be the next best thing?
    There seem to be many to choose from.

Or better yet, if you guys are getting good prices on the original floyds ...
    hook a brutha up!

Roadie
    Well, I was going to buy an Original Floyd Rose trem for 160.00, but I might not be able to get it, so I'll let it go if you want it. E-mail PoorTwistedMe87@aol.com he is selling an original Floyd. It's 160.00 with the shipping altogether.
    Then the old guy goes, "Now boys, before I hand over the keys, you've got to promise me that you'll handle this car responsibly and follow these 3 simple rules. Rule number 1: No sex in the car. Rule number 2: No drugs in the car; and rule number 3: No rock and roll in the car. Can you boys promise me that?"

No cheer******s allowed!
    I always liked the ones on the Ibanez RG guitars. Is it the edge trem?
    Having said that, i'm not big on using the bar, i like to bend the fuckers with my fingers. I think eddie's bar's only went down, unlike the ibanez. You should use what Edward used, i guess.

Roadie
    Originally posted by unchainedguitars@May 10 2005, 02:19 PM
    I always liked the ones on the Ibanez RG guitars. Is it the edge trem?
    Having said that, i'm not big on using the bar, i like to bend the fuckers with my fingers. I think eddie's bar's only went down, unlike the ibanez. You should use what Edward used, i guess.
    Hmm, I heard that those aren't that good, but I'll have to see those. The one on my Jackson is a piece of shit, so don't get one of those. Do you have the Guitar Legends issue w/Ed, Dino? I THINK it says it there, I'm not too sure though. I think he just used a standard bridge for the black-and-white striped one, but he put a quarter under it to stabalize it. If not, then just get an Original Floyd Rose, they also sell 'em at www.warmoth.com
    Then the old guy goes, "Now boys, before I hand over the keys, you've got to promise me that you'll handle this car responsibly and follow these 3 simple rules. Rule number 1: No sex in the car. Rule number 2: No drugs in the car; and rule number 3: No rock and roll in the car. Can you boys promise me that?"