Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
waynerd L. appreciation thread - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Yeah, Wayne said i only like the people who kiss my ass, and i felt honored to be singled out by the fool himself!
    Crzygrl, why do you care what Wayne L. even thinks? Look at what he's said about 1sum2, stevenroth, punkatomic, etc. All those guys just laugh at his pointless put-downs. It's completely idiotic, what wayne posts. Look at the army?? He does the same thing all over again, on there. The same threads, the same insults, and the same threats to those who disagree with his rants. So, forget about this nonsense, like Jane said.

Band Technician
    Originally posted by unchainedguitars@Dec 26 2004, 01:42 PM

Crzygrl, why do you care what Wayne L. even thinks?
    i care what every body thinks, but ur right unchained, i shouldn't care what he, u or anyone else here thinks, why should i care if no one replys to my topics, good point unchained, so what ur saying, is that i should ignore every one here because they ignore me, right? i mean, i don't know any of u, why should i care? bye-bye
    *<span style=\'color:red\'>I</span> D<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>n&#39;<span style=\'color:red\'>t </span>W<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>n<span style=\'color:red\'>n</span>a <span style=\'color:red\'>H</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>r <span style=\'color:red\'>A</span>b<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>u<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> I<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> L<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>t<span style=\'color:red\'>e</span>r<span style=\'color:red\'>*</span>

Dance Baby!
    Originally posted by crzeefrmtheheatgrl+Dec 27 2004, 04:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crzeefrmtheheatgrl &#064; Dec 27 2004, 04:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-unchainedguitars@Dec 26 2004, 01:42 PM

i care what every body thinks, but ur right unchained, i shouldn&#39;t care what he, u or anyone else here thinks, why should i care if no one replys to my topics, good point unchained, so what ur saying, is that i should ignore every one here because they ignore me, right? i mean, i don&#39;t know any of u, why should i care? bye-bye [/b][/quote]
    Why should you care? I have no idea on why. However, from reading your posts lately. It&#39;s in your nature to care. Don&#39;t let Wayne bug you. :blink:

Crzee, it happens. Don&#39;t take it personally. Wayne is a idiot. NO new news there. Idiots are just watered downed fools. Try to be above it&#33;

Don&#39;t go&#33; B)
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Cheers everyone !
    Originally posted by crzeefrmtheheatgrl+Dec 27 2004, 05:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crzeefrmtheheatgrl &#064; Dec 27 2004, 05:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-unchainedguitars@Dec 26 2004, 01:42 PM

i care what every body thinks, but ur right unchained, i shouldn&#39;t care what he, u or anyone else here thinks, why should i care if no one replys to my topics, good point unchained, so what ur saying, is that i should ignore every one here because they ignore me, right? i mean, i don&#39;t know any of u, why should i care? bye-bye [/b][/quote]
    You are a little drama queen aren&#39;t you???? ............................everyone has topics that are be ignored and the world is not just around you honey&#33; So get over it and stop acting like a little cry baby&#33;. And if you really wanna go, then go I wont stop you&#33; <_< (not anymore&#33; with you enough is never enough it seems ......oh well&#33;?)

What Jane said.

I really held back on this for a long time. But, CFTHGirl, you need to grow up. Nobody hates you or thinks your a moron (sans Wayne, but he doesn&#39;t count).
    I have a lot of threads that go unread & that&#39;s just how things go. Some of them are lame, I know. I am just trying to keep the boards moving. This is a slow time for the boards with the holidays. I don&#39;t know if you noticed I for one haven&#39;t been on here, I was too busy with the holidays to even think of going on the comp.

You keep saying you are leaving, but you don&#39;t. Are you waiting for someone to beg you to stay? I for one will never beg anyone to stay. That is your choice, just go if you want to go, no one is stopping you.

I&#39;m not saying nobody cares about you,it just gets a little irritating when you keep whining.

There I said it. Now have a good one&#33;
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

THEE bassist for VH
    Well, I must say, all I really wanted was to hear everyone&#39;s opinion about waynerd. I got a little more than I bargained for.

did he finally get banned? i havent been paying attention.(to him at least... sum knows what i mean)
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

Band Manager
    Originally posted by i1sum2&#33;@Dec 23 2004, 07:12 PM

Check out their house of music thread over at the army if you don&#39;t know what we&#39;re talking about entitled "Theereee Baaacccckkkk"&#33;

He&#39;s nuts :wacko:
    Well I did check it out 1sum2, what a fucking Nut-ball. He&#39;s as popular over there as he is on here. :lol:

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Webmaster
    Originally posted by spanishfly@Dec 28 2004, 10:41 AM
    did he finally get banned? i havent been paying attention.(to him at least... sum knows what i mean)
    No...I didn&#39;t ban him...I still find it mildy entertaining. I&#39;ll wait until we all get tired of him and then I&#39;ll ban him faster than that little guy on the Incredibles.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Dance Baby!
    :lol: lol
    Daniel (1994-2013)