Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
waynerd L. appreciation thread - Page 2
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Band Technician
    Originally posted by unchainedguitars@Dec 16 2004, 04:05 PM
    crzygrrl, your a sweetheart, but i'm not sure what you just said!
    i said he was a moron cause he called me a moron, its that simple, i didn't do any thing but TRY to be nice to him by giving him a chance
    *<span style=\'color:red\'>I</span> D<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>n&#39;<span style=\'color:red\'>t </span>W<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>n<span style=\'color:red\'>n</span>a <span style=\'color:red\'>H</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>r <span style=\'color:red\'>A</span>b<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>u<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> I<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> L<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>t<span style=\'color:red\'>e</span>r<span style=\'color:red\'>*</span>

No cheer******s allowed!
    I know, even i did the same thing. I felt bad for the kid because no one took him seriously. But, my God, he brings this onto himself. I&#39;m tired of his rants and his holier than thou attitude. When Wayne attacks stevenroth or any of us, for no apparent reason, he desrves what he gets in return.

Band Manager
    I see Waynerd took a right ass whipping on the army the other day in exactly the same way as he does on here. When will he ever learn?.

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

THEE bassist for VH
    You saw that huh stevanroth? Just a day or two later after this ass whoopin&#39;&#33;

Check out their house of music thread over at the army if you don&#39;t know what we&#39;re talking about entitled "Theereee Baaacccckkkk"&#33;

He&#39;s nuts :wacko:
    Last edited by i1sum2!; June 27th, 2006 at 04:35 PM.

Band Manager
    :lol: Very funny. Thats just how I imagine him. No I&#39;m not a member but I do go on occasionally to have a read. Waynerd&#39;s name keeps popping up all over the place.

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Band Technician
    wayne, why did u call me a moron? <_<
    *<span style=\'color:red\'>I</span> D<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>n&#39;<span style=\'color:red\'>t </span>W<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>n<span style=\'color:red\'>n</span>a <span style=\'color:red\'>H</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>r <span style=\'color:red\'>A</span>b<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>u<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> I<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> L<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>t<span style=\'color:red\'>e</span>r<span style=\'color:red\'>*</span>

Permanent vacation
    Because he&#39;s a moron himself?
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Cheers everyone !
    Originally posted by crzeefrmtheheatgrl@Dec 23 2004, 10:51 PM
    For crying out loud C-Girl get over it, like I said before he didn&#39;t call you a morron personally he calls everybody on this board morrons. Do not prove him right sweety and don&#39;t let him get to you And a merry Xmas to you too :P

Band Technician
    Originally posted by jane+Dec 24 2004, 08:51 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jane @ Dec 24 2004, 08:51 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crzeefrmtheheatgrl@Dec 23 2004, 10:51 PM
    For crying out loud C-Girl get over it, like I said before he didn&#39;t call you a morron personally he calls everybody on this board morrons. [/b][/quote]
    when did u say this? :huh:

Cheers everyone !
    Originally posted by crzeefrmtheheatgrl+Dec 25 2004, 10:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (crzeefrmtheheatgrl @ Dec 25 2004, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by jane@Dec 24 2004, 08:51 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-crzeefrmtheheatgrl
    @Dec 23 2004, 10:51 PM
    wayne, why did u call me a moron? * <_<*

For crying out loud C-Girl get over it, like I said before he didn&#39;t call you a morron personally he calls everybody on this board morrons.
    when did u say this? :huh: [/b][/quote]
    In your own thread "you people scare me sometimes" (or something like that)........A couple of people (Miss Rose and some others .....) made some good points to you. Maybe you should go back there and read it again :184: ..........Nobody on this board means you any harm .........And Wayne just said that all the members on this board are morrons . When Freak told you that Wayne said that we&#39;re all morrons and that "indirectly" Wayne also said that you were a morron (cause you are also a member of this board)you (sadly enough ) miss interpretationd Freaks words. And all that time you felt bad about it and there was no need to it at all, because 1; you should never take Wayne seriously and 2; Wayne never said that Crazyfromtheheatgirl is a morron. So you see sweety you felt bad for nothing importand and in my book that is just a waste of energy . Here&#39;s just one good advise, just let it go and don&#39;t take things to serious on the internet&#33; Just play and have fun it&#39;s not worth getting all up-set for &#33;.