Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Black and white striped Charvel.
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thought everyone would find this interesting, its a post from the columbus, ohio show review from 7/6/04. Looks like ed is breaking out his latest axe/indorsement. Nice to here its got stripes on it. B)

QUOTE:
    WOW I just got home.Van Halen rocked columbus The show started promptly at 8:30.Same set list as posted,with the exception of Best of Both Worlds before Unchained.Eddie played a new guitar for unchained.It was a white and black strat styled guitar,single humbucker mounted in a black pickguard.single volume knob.It had a Charvel logo on the headstock.

QUOTE:
    I can't forget about the black and white striped replica from the first album cover that Eddie played during "Unchained" tonight

yes!!!!!!!!!&# 33;!!!!
    we all knew he would eventually go back to his roots, albeit we thought it'd be with roth and not franky. but hey i love that guitar.
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

Cathedral =II=
    Charvel, eh? I am liking that idea...

DAMMIT, ED.....CALL DAVE!!!!!!

hey go here

http://www.evh-guitars.com
    shit man this is sweet. Cat u might like this
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

Frank Zappa

Frank Zappa

Frank Zappa

Frank Zappa

All I have to say is "Crap". Crap, crap, crap, crap. This is going to keep me up nights. I want one! Make that one in each color! Like I said, "Crap".

No cheer******s allowed!
    Thank you, Spanish fly! That is pretty incredible. I had no idea about Eddie hooking up with Charvel to re-design his classic strats. Very cool, indeed! :184: