Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Lol, this isn't his first rodeo. He's a pro, and I'm sure he's figured out how to deal well enough with Ed. I don't see any more lineup changes in VH, much to the chagrin of all the Van Hagar fans at the Links who spent a thousand pages calling Ed an "asshole" and other vile names, all the while almost gleefully proclaiming this to be the end of Van Halen. I don't get the mentality of a bunch of those guys over there sometimes.

Hehe, yeah, that "VH is over" stuff was ridiculous. Or the "how long will this tour go", garbage. These guys are sixty years old. Life is different for them now. This isn't 1996.

Honestly, the way Sam has kept yapping since 2007....I didn't ever see him coming back. His only shot to get back was to say nothing. And definitely don't release a book.

UG has a point, people might be a tad upset it's not ever gonna happen now. And that goofy idea of Sam and Dave doing a tour with VH is over as well.

Upset fans....I think it was more of an opportunity. Sam is bashed every month by CVH fans. Sometimes what he says is bad, sometimes not, but mostly, at this point, cuz he won't shut up and it's like the national "Ed report" with this guy. Every month he's gotta talk VH or he'll die or something . Now, enter Ed, who says nothing better than Sgt. Shultz ever did, and he finally says something and it's negative...fans are ready to pounce.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    Yeah, when he groped for a question, the best he could do was some weak comment about Roth dressing differently than in the 80's...it was just lame. They might be lower than terrorists, actually. At least terrorists have an agenda, and are trying to accomplish something.
    Yes, how lame of an attempt at a comment was that?
    Did he think Roth walked around in spandex - either in the 80's or the 2000's?
    Dope.

Band Manager
    That comment was worthy of a roundhouse to the mug followed by a scissor kick then a split off a parked car onto his lifeless body.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    That comment was worthy of a roundhouse to the mug followed by a scissor kick then a split off a parked car onto his lifeless body.
    Ha! Ha!

Yes, Roth should have said; "Let me show you what is still the a same as the 80's..."
    And kicked him in the head.

Band Manager
    Hahaha....that woulda been hilarious!!