Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Life support !!! Part 2 - The Resurrection
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    EVH diehard ...

Life support !!! Part 2 - The Resurrection

This post is administrative and exists only to allow the merging of threads.
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

EVH diehard ...

Life support !!!

This site has given me some real entertainment . I've also learned quite a few things . It's been quiet for months , though .
    I really like the Links . It's not just all Sam lovers (as some neanderthals claim) , you simply need to be respectful about any disagreements in taste or musical judgement . It's a VERY healthy step up from this ...

It's not like those on here who claim to despise that "other" site - yet are there in plain view

DLR/Hberg/1234under will follow suit and delete this anyway .... !!! Haha
    Ahem . 'Noyd .
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

Yours truly, As Is
    Your a friend Robbie, and I never liked the shit that UG, Jack, 1234 and others threw at you, but now you're just being a dick. Sorry u don't like this site anymore. Have fun with the Sam era lovefest. And I'm well aware there are a lot of Dave era fans over at the Links. While I enjoy every VH album, Sam just gets more unbearable to me and my ears with each passing year. I do enjoy reading through the threads over there. Cheers, from a CVH "Neanderthal".
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

Like Mike
    Heisenberg is a mod now? What?

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Heisenberg is a mod now? What?
    Apparently Robbie thinks Hberg, DLR and 1234 are all the same person. Not sure why Robbie is singling out Hberg. I know he's had his clashes with DLR and 1234, as have I, but I don't remember him clashing with Hberg..
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Like Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Apparently Robbie thinks Hberg, DLR and 1234 are all the same person. Not sure why Robbie is singling out Hberg. I know he's had his clashes with DLR and 1234, as have I, but I don't remember him clashing with Hberg..
    He's lost his marbles...

Yours truly, As Is
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    He's lost his marbles...
    Yeah I don't know. I mean, he's one of my best friends on here and that's cool if he likes the Links better, we all need to interact wherever we're happy, but don't see the point of starting a thread here mocking us and this place...

Band Manager
    Well it is because he has some kind of sick obsession and need for attention.

What can you say, the guy is a goof.

Ever since 1234 Over posted at the Links as Van Jolson he has made numerous idiotic threads such as this. I am going to assume anyone here will be familiar with his whole scene, and know I'm not " 1234 Over" or " DLR73/ Mezro " .

Band Manager
    Eddie Van Haskell!

For years I have been telling him that his proper place is over at the Links, where his empty, pointless comments, and over-enthusiastic response to any trifle are right at home. Of course, some there will soon grow tired of his routine. No doubt the head honchos over there are wary of his pandering, and flattery. I check out the "Past Pics" thread, and kicked the tires to see if any new people there might enjoy this site, but with the Hagar demographic so strongly represented there, it's just a completely different sensibility. The Emperor makes it clear that I'm not at all welcome to express my views in his Dominion.

Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    This site has given me some real entertainment . I've also learned quite a few things . It's been quiet for months , though .
    I really like the Links . It's not just all Sam lovers (as some neanderthals claim) , you simply need to be respectful about any disagreements in taste or musical judgement . It's a VERY healthy step up from this ...

It's not like those on here who claim to despise that "other" site - yet are there in plain view

DLR/Hberg/1234under will follow suit and delete this anyway .... !!! Haha
    Ahem . 'Noyd .
    Ok Robbie, prior to your post, no one had upset you this time, or attacked you, yet you feel it necessary to stir up trouble.

For the record Heisenberg and 1234over are real people who live on the other side of the Altlantic to me.

If VHLinks is where your most happy then so be it.

The reference 'Noyd is a remark linked to the trolls that plagued MEZRO, unchained etc in November 2013.

Every time this site has something going well for it, you appear to see it as a threat to either yourself or the links.

Finally, after a month of speed and access issues, ClassicVanHalen.com is sorted out and it's members are returning and enjoying the wealth of new material that is now surfacing regarding Classic Van Halen.

As the turnaround in fortunes for ClassicVanHalen.com appears to be the motivation for your actions, I have moved this thread to Feed Back to Webmaster, as it's his actions that sorted out the access issues etc that appear to be the real reason for your tirade.

You have also earned yourself a temporary ban for 5 days to cool off.