Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
1980 invasion shirt
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    ? ? ? ?

1980 invasion shirt

So yesterday I recieve a e-mail from the VH Store telling me they now have the "officially licensed tee"1980 Invasion shirt now in stock due to a large request for this particular item.Back on July 27th I purchased the exact tee from the UK from a buy and sell website (no names please) for about $3.00 more then the VH Store is selling it for.I'm wondering if the store contracted the seller in the UK to sell the store this shirt because it's exactally the same.I've been looking for authentic concerts shirts but the price tag on them are HUGE so I settle on the replica's...The 1981 FW original VH concert shirt I was willing to pay up to $85.00 dollars for on said buy and sell website would always sell for way more. Finally I found a seller who sells the replica 1981 FW shirt for a mere $25.00 which includes shipping.

imgres.jpg

Shirt that is now on sale 390597572149_1.jpg
    Why behave in public if your living on a playground?

Roadie
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmooth67 View Post
    So yesterday I recieve a e-mail from the VH Store telling me they now have the "officially licensed tee"1980 Invasion shirt now in stock due to a large request for this particular item.Back on July 27th I purchased the exact tee from the UK from a buy and sell website (no names please) for about $3.00 more then the VH Store is selling it for.I'm wondering if the store contracted the seller in the UK to sell the store this shirt because it's exactally the same.I've been looking for authentic concerts shirts but the price tag on them are HUGE so I settle on the replica's...The 1981 FW original VH concert shirt I was willing to pay up to $85.00 dollars for on said buy and sell website would always sell for way more. Finally I found a seller who sells the replica 1981 FW shirt for a mere $25.00 which includes shipping.

imgres.jpg

Shirt that is now on sale 390597572149_1.jpg
    nice! 2 of my fav VH shirts.
    I have 1980 orig Jersey w black 3/4 sleeves. Got on Ebay years ago for a decent price. But I like the replica black short sleeve too. Might have to buy!
    I have 1981 orig black shirt like you posted. Does yours have a back design. Typically the replicas only do front design from what i've seen

? ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by thismusicsux View Post
    I have 1980 orig Jersey w black 3/4 sleeves. Got on Ebay years ago for a decent price. But I like the replica black short sleeve too. Might have to buy!
    I have 1981 orig black shirt like you posted. Does yours have a back design. Typically the replicas only do front design from what i've seen
    Yes my 1981 FW shirt does have the back design. The person I purchased the shirt from said to me in an email that the 1981 tour and shirt was his favorite so he made sure to duplicate the front and back.

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by thismusicsux View Post
    I remember being in grade school & seeing an older kid wearing that EXACT '81 tour jersey!
    VH had just played, and he was parading around with his new concert shirt.
    I was so jealous!

Never recall seeing the Invasion one, though, on anybody.
    But that '81 shirt i remember well.

Only a little tardy
    Might have to get this at some point, especially if it's limited edition.
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

I know the law, friend.
    Had it on yesterday and got a compliment as soon as I got out of my car.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-

? ? ? ?
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboydan View Post
    Had it on yesterday and got a compliment as soon as I got out of my car.
    People always know a legend when they see it......Right on Rigth on.