Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Has this place made peace yet?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Has this place made peace yet?

I stopped posting a few months back because you were all acting like children. I don't feel like scrolling through the threads so....is everyone cool now? Have any prominent posters left? Did ICM come back?

Git some!
    I kinda pop back in every few weeks it seems to see. It's not like the huge drawn out flame war like it was, just a bunch of passive aggression and shit. No, ICM hasn't come back. I don't know if he ever will.
    Ready, Eddie!

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    I stopped posting a few months back because you were all acting like children. I don't feel like scrolling through the threads so....is everyone cool now? Have any prominent posters left? Did ICM come back?
    I'm not gonna comment on any flaming that has taken place, but I would just say that, if VH does something interesting (they haven't for a few weeks), then it is worthwhile to come check out the board. It's really only when things are slow that fur starts flying.

Only a little tardy
    Kinda...

It's off and on.
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

EVH diehard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    ICM isn't back yet , which is a damned shame . Great guy . He treated this site with a lot of respect and cajones .
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

Band Manager
    Yeah, Ice Cream Man. Blah, blah, blah, fucking blah. What about all the others. Like Simon, Humberto, and many others. Who gives a fuck about your beloved Ice Cream Man. Fuck him if he thinks youre all a bunch of fucktards that aint worth his time talking about.

He did have the most wonderful posts though. I agree. I felt as though I was walking through the peach tree streets of Atlanta just by reading his beautiful comments. He is a journalist with a story to tell, and I am the dipshit who enjoys reading it. God bless the Ice Cream Man.

EDIT: This above post here was poorly written and came across fuzzy.

The second paragraph was not intended as sarcasm. I did not intend to speak rudely of " ICM ". The intent was to mock the redundancy of the same guy name dropping about his absence numerous times for months on end. What I basically meant was that " ICM " is above this type of nonesense. He was indeed one of the coolest cats I've noticed on the VH forum boards. Very sharp and articulate, with a deep broad knowledge on many topics. I enjoyed reading his posts very much, and his podcasts are great listening. He recently was in contact with DLR's assistant and photographer regarding an interview request, which was part of the podcast topic, which I recently ran across while searching Google for a different podacast.

I don't care too much about a couple insults thrown my way. Only an idiot argues with a moron.
    Last edited by Heisenberg; September 23rd, 2013 at 09:05 PM.

EVH diehard ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Yeah, Ice Cream Man. Blah, blah, blah, fucking blah. What about all the others. Like Simon, Humberto, and many others. Who gives a fuck about your beloved Ice Cream Man. Fuck him if he thinks youre all a bunch of fucktards that aint worth his time talking about.

He did have the most wonderful posts though. I agree. I felt as though I was walking through the peach tree streets of Atlanta just by reading his beautiful comments. He is a journalist with a story to tell, and I am the dipshit who enjoys reading it. God bless the Ice Cream Man.
    You're really starting to resemble a piece of feces ...
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."

Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    You're really starting to resemble a piece of feces ...
    I'm starting to wonder if your just another troll robbie?

Ice Cream Man skyped a young girl in Australia purely to bully her over the internet, reduce her to tears and scare her off the forum because she was different to him.

What a great guy! What a hero!

Good residence to him.

I can think of Simon, Humberto, Sum, Cathedral, NE169, Pretty Woman, there are loads of great people that have passed through this site.

Some are still here, just under another name.

No cheer******s allowed!
    I never understood the silly "alias" thing.

Just be who you are.
    Why try and reinvent your persona for a bunch of people that don't even know you
    on the street?
    what is the point?

Is there some small thrill in thinking, "Boy, i really pulled one over on these guys?"
    I don't get it.

EVH diehard ...
    "Some are still here , just under a different name ."

No way ...
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."