Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Happy birthday Eddie Van Halen !!! - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Peter Jackson could direct!

    "....and as the Hobbits gathered in delight, oh what a sight, their king in all his glory,......."
    Well.....ok....I guess you would have to include Spammy and Mike....they are part of the story after all....
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

  2. #22
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by ravennaloveseddie View Post
    Well.....ok....I guess you would have to include Spammy and Mike....they are part of the story after all....
    Spammy would be that slimey, bug-eyed, gargoyle creature (Precious?)

    I don't read the books or see the film's, but you know who i'm talking about.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Spammy would be that slimey, bug-eyed, gargoyle creature (Precious?)

    I don't read the books or see the film's, but you know who i'm talking about.
    Nah.....even Spammy's not as horrible and twisted as Gollum.

    Short? Yes. Hairy toes? Possibly. Huge appetite? I think that's pretty obvious. Yep, I'm thinkin' both Spam & Mike have definite Hobbit tendancies....
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

  4. #24
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by ravennaloveseddie View Post
    Nah.....even Spammy's not as horrible and twisted as Gollum.

    Short? Yes. Hairy toes? Possibly. Huge appetite? I think that's pretty obvious. Yep, I'm thinkin' both Spam & Mike have definite Hobbit tendancies....
    Spam could be Sam, except, unlike in the real book/movie, he actually eats all of the bread.

    "Go home, Spam!"

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    Spam could be Sam, except, unlike in the real book/movie, he actually eats all of the bread.

    "Go home, Spam!"
    While I do agree there's no doubt Spam could have eaten all the lembas, there's no way Spammy would be Samwise. Samwise didn't have a little toady sidekick, so now you're denying Mike his part in the film. *ducks flying tomatoes*

    Maybe Spam & Mike should be part of the dwarven company that accompanies Ed & the rest of the band on a trek to take back the concert arena from the dragon.... erm......ego-subsumed sports figure?.....I'm not sure, I'm still writing this in my head.... hahaha!
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

  6. #26
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by ravennaloveseddie View Post
    While I do agree there's no doubt Spam could have eaten all the lembas, there's no way Spammy would be Samwise. Samwise didn't have a little toady sidekick, so now you're denying Mike his part in the film. *ducks flying tomatoes*

    Maybe Spam & Mike should be part of the dwarven company that accompanies Ed & the rest of the band on a trek to take back the concert arena from the dragon.... erm......ego-subsumed sports figure?.....I'm not sure, I'm still writing this in my head.... hahaha!
    It shall make a compelling tale.

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    It shall make a compelling tale.
    Haha.....filled with all manner of surprises and fantastic creatures!

    And, of course, the soundtrack will be nothing but Van Halen tunes!
    remember....after the fire, after all the rain
    i will be the flame.....

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday Eddie!!!!!!!
    By Kimmie5150 in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: January 27th, 2011, 01:54 AM
  2. Happy Birthday Eddie Van Halen!!
    By Humberto5150 in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: February 5th, 2010, 03:34 AM
  3. Happy Birthday Eddie Van Halen !!!!!!
    By Humberto5150 in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: January 29th, 2009, 12:34 PM
  4. Happy Birthday Edward Van Halen !!!
    By Eddie Van Hazel in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: January 27th, 2007, 09:52 AM
  5. Happy Birthday Eddie
    By furrvana in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: February 17th, 2006, 07:23 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •