Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
If your pissed at last nights call on MNF
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Love ya moms......

If your pissed at last nights call on MNF

Or the replacement refs in general...

Here is commisioner Goodels Phone number....
    1-212-450-2027

Call and leave a friendly message..........i did!

Band Manager
    haha...that number is probably a little busy this week.
    Week one was an aberration...had a feeling the replacement refs had tough times coming.
    What I didn't expect was all the DB' and Receivers to disregard the rules so quickly.Thought it would take a few more weeks before they were all-out mugging each other past the five yard mark.

Love ya moms......
    Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    haha...that number is probably a little busy this week.
    Week one was an aberration...had a feeling the replacement refs had tough times coming.
    What I didn't expect was all the DB' and Receivers to disregard the rules so quickly.Thought it would take a few more weeks before they were all-out mugging each other past the five yard mark.
    I called around lunchtime and got thru but i read this evening that the number has been disconnected due to thousands and thousands of calls lol.
    Youve heard of the lingerie league right?
    Some of these same replacement refs were fired from that very league for guess what......poor performance.

Yours truly, As Is
    Yes...the call was one of the worst I've ever seen. BUT...the Seahawks got completely screwed in the SB against the beloved East Coast Steelers and the national media didnt give a rip...about time the Hawks caught a break.

Having said all that to say this...the NFL NEEDS to bring back the real refs ASAP!!!

In the end, I think the refs were scared they'd have a riot on their hands if they had overturned the call on replay...
    Last edited by Jungle Drummer; September 25th, 2012 at 11:05 PM.
    "My favorite position for drumming was always a cigarette in one hand and a drink in the other. And checking out the women!"-Alex Van Halen

Proud to be an ADKOT loving, Drum Thread starting CVH "bad apple" to counterpoint pompous, self centered egotism.

Duct Tape:A Drummer's best friend!

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilleslastand View Post
    I called around lunchtime and got thru but i read this evening that the number has been disconnected due to thousands and thousands of calls lol.
    Youve heard of the lingerie league right?
    Some of these same replacement refs were fired from that very league for guess what......poor performance.
    Whoa! I didn't know that ALS.You see the commish and others talking about the history and integrity of the game all the time...hard to believe they would go this route and tarnish the game.
    Until the regular refs get back we better brace ourselves from more games being decided by these wannabe refs.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Jungle Drummer View Post
    Yes...the call was one of the worst I've ever seen. BUT...the Seahawks got completely screwed in the SB against the beloved East Coast Steelers and the national media didnt give a rip...about time the Hawks caught a break.

Having said all that to say this...the NFL NEEDS to bring back the real refs ASAP!!!

In the end, I think the refs were scared they'd have a riot on their hands if they had overturned the call on replay...
    I agree it's always an issue but really this game was decided with all the bad calls during the game.The Packers got a few phantom pass interference calls that extended the game.Just like the night before with the Pats/Ravens.Personally, I like letting the DB's having a chance to play defense like the old days but,there has to be some stable officiating with it.

I think you're right JD,the refs and the league probably thought RIOT if changed.

Dance Baby!
    That was a fucked up call. With that being said, "Welcome to Seattle!"

I feel bad for the Packer fans and out of respect I haven't said anything about the "Inaccurate Reception."

As a Seattle area sports fans, I know what it feels like to get screwed over by NFL officals. It sucks.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

I agree with the league on dual possession. Obviously Jennings (Green Bay) had possession of the ball, but Golden Tate had an arm around the ball. So until the league clarifies exactly what constitutes as possession, the league made the right call.

"The needs of the many, outweigh the needs of the few, or the one" - Spock

Love ya moms......
    Jennings had full possession of the ball and Tate{Taint}wasnt close to having any sort of possession....Besides Taint pushed a GB defender comitted pass interference before the ball arrived which would have made anything after the fact null and void.
    The correct call should have been PI on taint then game over..
    The NFL has already admitted this....

TPS Reports
    nfl-replacement-ref-meme-17.jpg
    These refs are bad, but so were the real refs.
    The owners and the commish are still counting the money.
    Go RAMS!