Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
tour t shirts 2012???
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    dirty old man...

tour t shirts 2012???

so, let's see your tour tshirts you're buying...post photos, etc...

i'm sad because i can't find any tour date close to me that i can work into my schedule, which means i can't get any tshirts this time for myself!!!
    which leads me also to ask: anybody wanna buy me some tshirts if i send 'em the money?!?!?!

...Dave
    Talent. Hard work. Quality product.
    Ron's Custom Guitars.
    I am a proud owner of one.
    Everything else is just a TOY!!!
    Dave G 5150

Roadie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave G 5150 View Post

i'm sad because i can't find any tour date close to me that i can work into my schedule, which means i can't get any tshirts this time for myself!!!
    which leads me also to ask: anybody wanna buy me some tshirts if i send 'em the money?!?!?!

...Dave
    just order a few off the vhstore Dave. I was surfing through the site the other day and they got some decent 2012 shirts. They are pretty much what they are selling at the shows and most likely cheaper to boot.

Rob

Sammy Hagar is a buttplug

Here's a link to buy 2012 tour shirts online...

...Dave
    I was at the Chicago show on 2/24. The Live Nation/fanfire site has all the same 2012 tour t-shirts for sale online that they were selling at the United Center on 2/24. They're the same price as at the show, only with shipping. Might not have to pay sales tax though? Here's the link:

http://www.fanfire.com/cgi-bin/WebOb...Name=Van+Halen

Chief Fluffer Inspector
    Definitely gonna get that football jersey, but I wish they made that hoodie w/ the checkered flags, as a t-shirt...
    THE WORLD AWAITS... RELEASE THE KRACKEN!!!

Peace...

...Dave
    Dave, that sucks that you won't be able to fit in a show....are they not coming anywhere close to you? Have you ordered any shirts yet??

I love the yellow one and of course the jersey.....love red!!

dirty old man...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nelah View Post
    Dave, that sucks that you won't be able to fit in a show....are they not coming anywhere close to you?

yeah, sort of... the nearest shows are at least a 5-6 hour drive; that's not so bad, but i have a real important dr's appointment on one, a couple are in the middle of the week, and i've been promising the wife i'd save vacation time for this summer, and a couple interfere with my obligations as a soundman for a couple of weddings!!! sheeeesh!!!
    Talent. Hard work. Quality product.
    Ron's Custom Guitars.
    I am a proud owner of one.
    Everything else is just a TOY!!!
    Dave G 5150

Peace...
    yeah, sort of... the nearest shows are at least a 5-6 hour drive; that's not so bad, but i have a real important dr's appointment on one, a couple are in the middle of the week, and i've been promising the wife i'd save vacation time for this summer, and a couple interfere with my obligations as a soundman for a couple of weddings!!! sheeeesh!!!
    I remember reading in one of the prior threads about your health...clearly that comes first. I hope that all goes well with that for you.

It's funny I get in such a crazy VH mode when they go on tour....it's like I am 20 and I wanna go chase 'em around all over the world. I have a bit more flexibility (and less commitments) than yourself, so that allows me the luxury I suppose! Nonetheless, I hope things turn out somehow and you get a chance to see 'em.....

Quote Originally Posted by BenHalen View Post
    I was at the Chicago show on 2/24. The Live Nation/fanfire site has all the same 2012 tour t-shirts for sale online that they were selling at the United Center on 2/24. They're the same price as at the show, only with shipping. Might not have to pay sales tax though? Here's the link:

Aw crap . I'm doomed. I just went to that link. I love 3 of the shirts and the grey hoodie.....$160.00 is soooooo not in my budget. Frak. Now I have to choose....why am I not independently wealthy???? *pout*

Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by BenHalen View Post

Has anyone actually ordered from the above site? I'm in the UK and tried ordering the 'Motorcycle' shirt but I get message on screen that I have to order from Livenation not fanfire and there's no shirts available on the livenation site!!!
    Pete
    The adventures I regret the most are the ones I missed......

Groupie
    Quote Originally Posted by Pete View Post
    Has anyone actually ordered from the above site? I'm in the UK and tried ordering the 'Motorcycle' shirt but I get message on screen that I have to order from Livenation not fanfire and there's no shirts available on the livenation site!!!
    Anyone...?
    Pete
    The adventures I regret the most are the ones I missed......