Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Chickenfoot?? Really? - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41
  1. #21
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    not to sound closed minded , but i have no desire to even hear the clips ??

    Satch does nothing for me as a guitar player , CF doesn't really make me wanna tune in , and nothing is gonna get the new Halen cd outta my player for a LOOOOONG time .

    i like Sam and Mike for historical reasons , but they're just not on my radar anymore .
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  2. #22
    Bop bada, shoobe doo wah
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    1,365
    Yup. Chickenfoot sucks. I just could not believe how bad it actually was.

    They will be playing casinos and county fairs in no time.
    Last edited by ryanpday; March 4th, 2012 at 05:00 PM.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpday View Post
    Bon Jovi called, they want their song back.

  4. #24
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    Bon Jovi called, they want their song back.
    hey , what's wrong with Bon Jovi ??
    LOL

    kidding , i like 'em but have been down that road before on this site ..
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  5. #25
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpday View Post
    Yup. Chickenfoot sucks. I just could not believe how bad it actually was.

    They will be playing casinos and county fairs in no time.
    i have a strong feeling that you're right about that !
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    hey , what's wrong with Bon Jovi ??
    LOL

    kidding , i like 'em but have been down that road before on this site ..
    haha, Bon Jovi is good when it's Bon Jovi playing it.
    On their best day they are no where near the level of Van Halen.
    So when Sammy claims Chickenfoot is equal to Led Zeppelin, but puts out a Bon Jovi sounding song, well, it makes me want to break out the Dancing Dough-gar pic again.

  7. #27
    EVH diehard ...
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    7,146
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    haha, Bon Jovi is good when it's Bon Jovi playing it.
    On their best day they are no where near the level of Van Halen.
    So when Sammy claims Chickenfoot is equal to Led Zeppelin, but puts out a Bon Jovi sounding song, well, it makes me want to break out the Dancing Dough-gar pic again.
    i know what you mean !!

    CF =Zep ??? i always get a kick out of that stupid statement !!
    way to go Sam
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by rawkinrobbievh1 View Post
    i know what you mean !!

    CF =Zep ??? i always get a kick out of that stupid statement !!
    way to go Sam
    I just realized, you've been gone so long you never got to meet my creation, the Dough-gar, inspired by a comment Raveena left about Sammy looking like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

    Robbie, meet Dough-gar. Dough-gar, Robbie.


  9. #29
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    I see the novelty of CF dying out, already, and Sammy wanting his job back with VH.

  10. #30
    Yours truly, As Is
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Starwood, WA or is it Gazzariville?
    Posts
    5,800
    Quote Originally Posted by wimpyliberalbuster32 View Post
    I just realized, you've been gone so long you never got to meet my creation, the Dough-gar, inspired by a comment Raveena left about Sammy looking like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

    Robbie, meet Dough-gar. Dough-gar, Robbie.

    YES!!! The infamous Dough-Gar makes his triumphant return! I can always count on this for a good hearty laugh. Thank you, Wimpy!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. VH VS. CHICKENFOOT poll
    By MonsterPlexi in forum Main Classic Van Halen Discussion Forum
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: February 26th, 2012, 12:21 AM
  2. Chickenfoot III
    By Sinner Swing 32 in forum House of Music
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: October 5th, 2011, 11:00 AM
  3. In the spirit of Chickenfoot...
    By unchainedguitars in forum House of Music
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: November 12th, 2009, 03:56 AM
  4. Chickenfoot
    By ryanpday in forum House of Music
    Replies: 350
    Last Post: June 9th, 2009, 11:40 PM
  5. Chickenfoot: Will You or Won't You?
    By diamonddave in forum House of Music
    Replies: 167
    Last Post: February 20th, 2009, 12:10 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •