Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Adele...dead at 23.
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415

    Adele...dead at 23.

    I meant:

    Whitney Houston dead at 48.

    Sorry.

  2. #2
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    LOL.

    Last week I was waiting in the queue at the CD store and an old woman taps me on the shoulder getting the attention of everyone around and says "Excuse me, you look like you'd definitely know the answer to this. What is the song by Adele that is being played everywhere?".

    My manhood has been taken away from me.

    I was holding Meddle by Pink Floyd too... She must have been high.

  3. #3
    You dick.

  4. #4
    TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    NEW YORK CITY
    Posts
    1,661
    I hear her album comes with razor blades.

  5. #5
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    LOL.

    Last week I was waiting in the queue at the CD store and an old woman taps me on the shoulder getting the attention of everyone around and says "Excuse me, you look like you'd definitely know the answer to this. What is the song by Adele that is being played everywhere?".

    My manhood has been taken away from me.

    I was holding Meddle by Pink Floyd too... She must have been high.
    You should have said, "Oh! Do you mean the song that goes...WE SHOULD OF HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

    "ROLLIN' IN THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!"

  6. #6
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    You should have said, "Oh! Do you mean the song that goes...WE SHOULD OF HAD IT ALLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!"

    "ROLLIN' IN THE DEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!"
    I'm probably the only person who has somehow not heard any Adele, so this response would have been completely unlikely. That's just unlucky for all of the customers though, I'm an excellent songbird.

  7. #7
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    I'm probably the only person who has somehow not heard any Adele, so this response would have been completely unlikely. That's just unlucky for all of the customers though, I'm an excellent songbird.
    The other day, some Hispanic guy comes in & says in broken english, "That guy...he plays sort of jazz guitar today...but he play loud rock
    in the seventies, i think...his name was craig or greg, something."

    So i'm like, "Craig Chaquico from Jefferson Starship?
    He does new age albums now."

    The guy is like, "Yes! Yes! That's him!"

    My colleague was like, "How in the fuck did you know that?"

  8. #8
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    The other day, some Hispanic guy comes in & says in broken english, "That guy...he plays sort of jazz guitar today...but he play loud rock
    in the seventies, i think...his name was craig or greg, something."

    So i'm like, "Craig Chaquico from Jefferson Starship?
    He does new age albums now."

    The guy is like, "Yes! Yes! That's him!"

    My colleague was like, "How in the fuck did you know that?"
    You are now the shop guru of Barnes and Noble.

  9. #9
    No cheer******s allowed!
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    28,415
    Quote Originally Posted by vhfanjack View Post
    You are now the shop guru of Barnes and Noble.
    Only for music, though.

    I'm terrible with book questions.

  10. #10
    Like Mike
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,338
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Only for music, though.

    I'm terrible with book questions.
    Unless it's the Sammy one!

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 80
    Last Post: February 15th, 2012, 02:32 PM
  2. Kim Jong-Il Dead
    By EVH_Erupted in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: December 23rd, 2011, 12:41 AM
  3. Amy Winehouse dead at 27
    By unchainedguitars in forum House of Music
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: July 27th, 2011, 06:27 AM
  4. Dom Deluise, dead at 75
    By JONEZY in forum Non-VH Related Stuff
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: May 6th, 2009, 01:29 AM
  5. Bo dead at 79
    By EVH_Erupted in forum House of Music
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 9th, 2008, 08:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •