Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Opening Night!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Opening Night!

An Eleven Warrior

Opening Night!

Well, I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine and it looks like he and I are going to Louisville for opening night of the tour. This comes two days after I already bought a ticket for night #2 in Detwat. I haven't seen VH twice in three nights since college. I sure hope my wife doesn't leave me! I've also never seen the opening night of a tour, let alone the first two nights!

My seat for night two is Section 114 Row FF Seat 19 Which is lower bowl Ed's side halfway back. What's the first night going to be?

Doc

Sorry for the post. I'm a little excited!
    D

TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH

Thumbs up

Congrats!!! That's awesome!!!!

An Eleven Warrior
    Tickets went quick. We are in Section 311 upper bowl straight back from the stage. My buddy said they were selling the seats BEHIND the stage for ridiculous prices. Upper bowl cost $60.73. Lower bowl I paid $167.00. Two nights of Cool & The Gang can't fuckin' wait!

TROUBLE BUSTIN' THROUGH
    Paid $170 a tix. Worth every penny.

MSG front row cose $2500 that's just crazy

Metal Up Your A$$!

Thumbs up

Damn! What else can I say?

Lucky bastard! Congrats, Doc!

Way to go, man!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

I saw the opening night of the F.U.C.K. tour, if we're counting the Van Hagar years, and I also saw the opening night of Jimmy Page's Outrider tour (yay for me!).

$167 a ticket?! Please take your camera phones and get some good video! At that price, I'll be dependent on your YouTube videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Roth View Post
    Well, I just got off the phone with a buddy of mine and it looks like he and I are going to Louisville for opening night of the tour. This comes two days after I already bought a ticket for night #2 in Detwat. I haven't seen VH twice in three nights since college. I sure hope my wife doesn't leave me! I've also never seen the opening night of a tour, let alone the first two nights!

My seat for night two is Section 114 Row FF Seat 19 Which is lower bowl Ed's side halfway back. What's the first night going to be?

Doc

D
    I hope you and Sum have a good time! Haaa i kid.....i kid

An Eleven Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mallonmusic View Post
    I hope you and Sum have a good time! Haaa i kid.....i kid
    Thanks Mallon, we will!

Band Technician

Doc

D
    Doc,
    I have a hotel room booked for the night of the Louisville show at the "Galt House"
    It is a very nice swanky hotel right on the Ohio River right next door to the Yum Center
    where the concert is. I cannot go to that show but I will give you my reservation if you
    guys would like to have it. It is a 2 bedroom room with a view of the river with tax it is
    $179.00 for the night....let me know if you want it or I will just cancel the reservation...
    it would be ashamed though as it is a hard room to get and it is right next to the show!

Dawg

David Lee Roth Bodyguard

Doc

D
    You lucky sod, Doc!
    Enjoy it for your old mate Iro, will ya.