Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Van Halen New Record 'Step Aside' - Page 12
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Cool

LOL!! Bang 2 you are an individual with waaaaaay too much time on his/her hands ... on behalf of all of us VH fans in Canada .... FUCK YOU!!! I hope you know you're likely banned ... but I doubt you care. But just the same, FUCK OFF BITCH!!!! Try getting a girlfriend/boyfriend you might find there's actually something better to do with your time (lol). VIVA VAN HALEN!!!

I know the law, friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by bang 2 rites View Post
    Well hold on to your seats for this one...

Wolfgang, apart from being a great multi-musician, is also a committed conspiracist. He apparently believes that the split in the Classic Van Halen line up in 1985 and the subsequent enlisting of Sammy into the group was no accident.

I haven't got the full story, cause from what I've been told so far it seems very complicated and almost runs as a parallel history to what we all know, or what we’ve been lead to believe.

Now conspiracy theories are very complex and numerous. The gist of this one is intertwined in a very developed theory. I am not that familiar with it all, so please research it if your so inclined. The crux of it is that some sort of alien species, a form of lizard, hundreds of thousands of years ago visited earth and mated with early humans, thus creating Homo sapiens. The world has always been run by the lizard aliens, as tribal leaders, Pharaohs, Kings, Queens, Prime Ministers and Presidents. Whatever your opinion, and mine, these conspiracy theories exist.

How does this affect Van Halen?

Now this I personally cannot get my head around. But this is the theory....

Sammy is an alien lizard. He is a part of the ruling lizard family, same as Bush, Clintons, the Queen etc. and he's worth billions. The whole cantina and tequila thing is a front and only accounts for 100 million or so. Sammy's life as a singer is a front. The Van Halen brothers were somehow brainwashed in 1985. The whole process left Ed in what appeared to the rest of the world, to be in some sort of intoxicated, substance induced zombie like existence. The experience turned Alex to God. (There’s more on this due to religion being part of the conspiracy).

Using powerful contacts, Dave was removed from Van Halen, mainly by being enticed to a movie deal with a movie company that was then canned, but which also included a soundtrack.

Keeping up with this?

Sammy then moves in. All the other auditions were apparently set up to fail. 5150's re-recorded with Sammy's vocals, and they tour. Tents are positioned below the stage which allows some sort of sexual rights for alien lizards with Homo sapiens.

Apparently there’s loads of this and what I've shown you is just a quick summary.

How does Dave fit in?

Dave's no lizard or alien. He's an ancient form of Homo sapien warrior in the modern era.

Wolfgang believes to free Van Halen from the alien lizards, he has to reunite the Classic Van Halen line up. That requires the repatriation of Michael Anthony.

That's what I've heard so far. Make of it what you wish. But I implore you to not shoot the messenger.
    Damn, if this ain't true I will eat Ed's hat.
    "I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-

Wolfgang, apart from being a great multi-musician, is also a committed conspiracist. He apparently believes that the split in the Classic Van Halen line up in 1985 and the subsequent enlisting of Sammy into the group was no accident.

I haven't got the full story, cause from what I've been told so far it seems very complicated and almost runs as a parallel history to what we all know, or what we’ve been lead to believe.

Now conspiracy theories are very complex and numerous. The gist of this one is intertwined in a very developed theory. I am not that familiar with it all, so please research it if your so inclined. The crux of it is that some sort of alien species, a form of lizard, hundreds of thousands of years ago visited earth and mated with early humans, thus creating Homo sapiens. The world has always been run by the lizard aliens, as tribal leaders, Pharaohs, Kings, Queens, Prime Ministers and Presidents. Whatever your opinion, and mine, these conspiracy theories exist.

Sammy is an alien lizard. He is a part of the ruling lizard family, same as Bush, Clintons, the Queen etc. and he's worth billions. The whole cantina and tequila thing is a front and only accounts for 100 million or so. Sammy's life as a singer is a front. The Van Halen brothers were somehow brainwashed in 1985. The whole process left Ed in what appeared to the rest of the world, to be in some sort of intoxicated, substance induced zombie like existence. The experience turned Alex to God. (There’s more on this due to religion being part of the conspiracy).

Using powerful contacts, Dave was removed from Van Halen, mainly by being enticed to a movie deal with a movie company that was then canned, but which also included a soundtrack.

Keeping up with this?

Sammy then moves in. All the other auditions were apparently set up to fail. 5150's re-recorded with Sammy's vocals, and they tour. Tents are positioned below the stage which allows some sort of sexual rights for alien lizards with Homo sapiens.

Apparently there’s loads of this and what I've shown you is just a quick summary.

How does Dave fit in?

Dave's no lizard or alien. He's an ancient form of Homo sapien warrior in the modern era.

Wolfgang believes to free Van Halen from the alien lizards, he has to reunite the Classic Van Halen line up. That requires the repatriation of Michael Anthony.

That's what I've heard so far. Make of it what you wish. But I implore you to not shoot the messenger.
    He's pretty much admitting he's a troll. So we can ban him now, right?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by cowboydan View Post
    Damn, if this ain't true I will eat Ed's hat.
    Hey cowboy, try some mustard it worked for us ... LOL!!!

Love ya moms......

Keeping up with this?

How does Dave fit in?

Jeesh of course we know wolfies a great musician i mean who in their right mind names their kid wolfgang.
    Next thing your gonna tell us is that one of the worlds superpowers has an actual kenyan for a leader.
    Last edited by Achilleslastand; August 5th, 2011 at 08:44 PM.

EVH diehard ...
    this bang 2 guy is out of his f**king mind !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

very comical that he 'hasn't got the full story' about the Sammy/Obama lizard theory .... , BUT he's got the inside scoop on the VHIV release ??

i had to make 1 more remark , because he/she/it made a cheap shot towards me , but for God's sake -- BAN this bang 2 guy now !!

no more posts please ! end of thread . end of story .
    Last edited by rawkinrobbievh1; August 5th, 2011 at 11:31 PM.
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by bang 2 ritez View Post
    B

And Kimmie, your wasting your time girl, ‘rawkinrobbievh1’ hasn’t got a good fuck in him.
    hahahahahahahahha!!!
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

Permanent vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by bang 2 ritez View Post
    And Kimmie, your wasting your time girl, ‘rawkinrobbievh1’ hasn’t got a good fuck in him.
    LoL! Speaking from experience, eh?
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I don’t care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs