Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Vern marries a hottie!!!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Buddhist Monk

Vern marries a hottie!!!

He's come a long way from the fat little kid (Vern Tessio) in Stand By Me---

Jul 16, 11:18 AM (ET)

LOS ANGELES (AP) - Rebecca Romijn and Jerry O'Connell were married in a weekend ceremony.

Romijn, 34, and O'Connell, 33, tied the knot in a small ceremony in Los Angeles on Saturday, said Romijn's representative, Lewis Kay, in an e-mail Monday. The wedding had been reported by People magazine.

The actress stars in the ABC comedy "Ugly Betty." She was previously married to John Stamos. They divorced in 2005.

It is the first marriage for O'Connell, who starred in NBC's "Crossing Jordan." His screen credits include "Stand by Me" and "Jerry Maguire." O'Connell stars in ABC's upcoming comedy "Carpoolers."

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    And good on him, I say.

Vern: You think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?
    Teddy: What are you, cracked?
    Vern: No, I saw him on TV the other day, he was holding five elephants in one hand.
    Teddy: Boy, you don't know nothing. Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.
    Vern: I guess you're right. It'd be a good fight though.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by IronicA
    And good on him, I say.

Vern: You think Mighty Mouse could beat up Superman?
    Teddy: What are you, cracked?
    Vern: No, I saw him on TV the other day, he was holding five elephants in one hand.
    Teddy: Boy, you don't know nothing. Mighty Mouse is a cartoon. Superman's a real guy. There's no way a cartoon could beat up a real guy.
    Vern: I guess you're right. It'd be a good fight though.
    Man, that dialogue was classic. Damn Classic!
    Excellent movie. "Large Ass" story inside it is sooo cool!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

David Lee Roth Bodyguard

A complete and total Barf-a-rama.....

Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ribeiro
    Man, that dialogue was classic. Damn Classic!
    Excellent movie. "Large Ass" story inside it is sooo cool!

THEE bassist for VH
    I'd say he did quite well for himself.

David Lee Roth Bodyguard

........ So did Carlton

THEE bassist for VH
    Quote Originally Posted by IronicA

TPS Reports
    Carlton got fat didn't he?
    I wonder if Verno ever found those pennys buried underneath the porch?

Band Manager
    I think it's funny their discussion about with animal Clarabelle Cow is.

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    I always liked Teddy Duchamp (Corey Feldman) --- he was the other odd kid from the Gang.

Whats Corey up to these days? Last I heard he was in Jail.