Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Cheers everyone !

Talking

[quote=callingoutdavid]
    Right, but you should have it before thinking that you can provide some constructive critisism about it. Marriage is not a peice of paper, it's a world l of things. Maybe if you are lucky, you will find out someday.
    I feel very blessed already so no need to worrie about me sweetie

It's not my style to be a b*tch, believe it or not I'm actually a very nice person :-) so, I'm going to virtually shake your hand and walk away, obviously after 4,628 post this site means something to you so I don't want to disrupt this for you in anyway. And my advice to you is Jane, remember, online things are never real.
    I believe you have to be a good person as well cause outtalove married you after all, you just didn't show that side of yourself much on this board and that's ashame really. And don't leave on my behalve sweetie you don't mean much to me like you said it's not a real world after all

No cheer******s allowed!
    Damn, now i'm starting to feel bad about my 6,351 posts...

The Sugared One
    i am overjoyed when i tell people about van halen and they reply

"the band with david lee roth"

once again showing david lee roth is......... yes fill it in children

[QUOTE=jane]
    Quote Originally Posted by callingoutdavid
    I feel very blessed already so no need to worrie about me sweetie

I believe you have to be a good person as well cause outtalove married you after all, you just didn't show that side of yourself much on this board and that's ashame really. And don't leave on my behalve sweetie you don't mean much to me like you said it's not a real world after all
    And you are probably not so bad yourself "Jane" but then again you might be some sensitive, fat, hairy man in Texas somewhere. And that too would be OK. I'm not leaving because of you I'm leaving because because both Outtalove and I have gotten bored with the gay joke and I don't know enough about the band to make a contribution. But he does!!

Disco is the FINAL frontier

I am going to miss my disco happy face and my name... :-(
    This has been fun and unchained that was a funny comment about your posts!
    ha!

Adios!!
    (honey, I'm done for real)

No cheer******s allowed!
    [quote=callingoutdavid]
    Quote Originally Posted by jane

And you are probably not so bad yourself "Jane" but then again you might be some sensitive, fat, hairy man in Texas somewhere. And that too would be OK. I'm not leaving because of you I'm leaving because because both Outtalove and I have gotten bored with the gay joke and I don't know enough about the band to make a contribution. But he does!!
    Fat, hairy man in Texas!!!!????
    Don't even joke about that!

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by stef1984
    You can't really complain Smorg when you bring it on to yourself. Notice how no-one ever defends your sorry ass in any of your posts? Exactly. Besides, you're the one who starts every time and then complains when your shitty posts get ripped to shreds. If you don't want shit coming your way, don't ask for it. It's quite simple really.
    Bring what on myself? Helping you look like more of an idiot than you already achieve by yourself?
    Nobody 'defends' me because I don't require defending. If you don't see how badly you're being beaten-up then that's not my problem. That's just another thing that's indicative of your delusions.
    You have never ripped any post of mine to shreads.
    In fact...you being a lawyer you should be able to provide some samples of evidence of some of your claims...but you can't.
    That's not good.
    I provide proof on nearly every statement that I make. n fact remember the time that you said you never 'bragged' about being a lawyer but you mentioned it in passing? Yes, then I showed the quote and you changed the subject. LIKE YOU ALWAYS DO WHEN YOU ARE WRONG.
    Yeah...you looked like a real bone-head that time. I know, I know, who's counting right? You look like a bone-head almost all the time.
    In fact I've noticed that the only time you don't change the subject is when you are talking about me. That's disturbing there counsellor. Very disturbing.
    First you talk about bending over for Ed.
    You discuss your imagined images of me and Dave doing homo-erotic things.
    Now you just can't stop talking to me and about me.
    Look Stephanie. I don't know what 'stage' you are in of your trans-gender operation(s) but I am not into that sort of thing. I'm not attracted to you at all. Ever since our first discussion in which you tried to come off sounding like you knew something about guitars/guitar playing/guitar players I got the distinct impression that you were a few slices short of a loaf but this homo-cyber-stalker thing has to end.
    Stop your obsession with me Stephanie. It's not healthy. Get back on the lithium.
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=lemonchiffon][COLOR=Teal][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red][B][SIZE=2]The plot thickens...

Cheers everyone !

Talking J/k

[quote=callingoutdavid]
    Quote Originally Posted by jane

And you are probably not so bad yourself "Jane" but then again you might be some sensitive, fat, hairy man in Texas somewhere.
    Nope that would be a sensitive, fat , hairy man from the Netherlands toots .......Now I have to leave also cause that was my deep dark well hidden secret ...shoot !
    Last edited by jane; August 26th, 2007 at 02:53 PM.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar-Dave
    i am overjoyed when i tell people about van halen and they reply

"the band with david lee roth"

once again showing david lee roth is......... yes fill it in children
    Nice post, Sugar!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC