Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A year from right now! - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Cheers everyone !

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by ccorbin2
    Jane......do you believe in Santa Claus????? I'm guessing probably not............
    No no on the contraire I love Santa Claus and the Easterbunny and all kinds of fairy people....hihihihi

WTF...why are you even asking that and what has that got to do with this thread?.....

The Sugared One
    The girl doesn't have an eating disorder at all
    most of the girls i've being with are similar to her and thats normal

THEE bassist for VH
    And a year from now, she'll look the same way. She's healthy and lookin' good. And we'll be anxiously awaiting our Van Halen boxset/DVD (with Oakland 81)

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    I like's em' buxom me'self .. British Rock Royalty Queen were bang on with the song "Fat Bottom Girls... you make the rockin' world go round".

THEE bassist for VH
    A year from now, Van Halen will either be loved again or forgotten.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by ccorbin2
    FIRST OF ALL!!!!!!!!! Is that picture of you or is it B.S. (pun intended)......I am in the Boston area occassionally, and although I usually stay away from the "ghetto".......well.......who knows???? I can't say I'm not a bit of skeptic regarding this whole deal. Personally, as stated by many before, I won't believe until the lights go down @the Tweeter center or Gilette stadium and I hear the intro to Hear about it Later making my eyes swell w/tears.........I am new to the site just yesterday and am amazed by it and will frequent it, etc....... I saw VH in 1979 @cccc Portland, ME when I was 7. My mom had a broken leg @the time and was THE first person in the building. The band was still soundchecking and DLR was rollerskating around through the floor seats. My father (Rest In Peace) met the band!!!!!!!! I have autographed tour books from this tour and 81 after Fair Warning was released.......I thought I was the biggest fan until I came onto this. It is a relief to see all of this and know that I am not losing my mind about a reunion alone..........C'mon boys........Finish watcha' started@#$@@$%$
    Welcome! you'll really enjoy the ride...
    "December 16th, the Dude abides..."

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Outtalove
    I think we'll be hearing tales about the tour, Dave and Edward getting along, but certainly not best friends, the concerts reviewed as average at best, Ed releasing his long awaited solo album. Mike, Sammy and some other famous personel will be working on a side project ala Planet Us. The Kid will be proficient on the bass, some will love him, some will think he's just mediocre. Someone here on this site will pick up a 5150 III and give us all an opinion. I personally, will find some time to do some recording and let you all hear what's in my head (and possibly, my wife's vocals), and what I'd hope to hear? ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE HAVING THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!
    That was a good prediction, Outtalove.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2!
    And a year from now, she'll look the same way. She's healthy and lookin' good. And we'll be anxiously awaiting our Van Halen boxset/DVD (with Oakland 81)

This would be a dream come true, Sum.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Dance Baby!
    A year from now....

There will be 5 shopping days until Christmas, Van Halen is still rumored to tour and Alex Van Halen is found.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ribeiro
    That was a good prediction, Outtalove.
    I really hope I can get some time to do some recording. I can't wait for you guys to hear my stuff.
    "December 16th, the Dude abides..."