Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
A year from right now!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    No cheer******s allowed!

A year from right now!

Just think, this past year has flown by and xmas is just about on our doorsteps.
    What are your predictions for a classic VH reunion in 2007?
    What will we be saying one year from today on this very site, when all is said & done?
    Who will be the big hero & who will possibly dissapoint?
    Where will Mike be in all of this?
    Predictions, please....

The Sugared One
    I have a bad feeling about what people will think of Eddie Van Halen.

David Lee Roth will possibily host his own chat show for a month before he is fired.

Alex Van Halen will blame Dave for whatever he doesn't get for christmas.

Mikey will be happy as usual

Wolfy may get some pussy from a fat bird

Cheers everyone !

Question

The question that comes to mind is... "Will this board still be up and running after the reunion ( or whatever they will do ) and it all goes bad between the boys ? Will we still be interested or will we all just flip the middel finger and say " F... you " Van Halen and turn our backs to everything Van Halen !...
    A bad scenario I know ...but the question just popd in my mind when I saw this thread... I mean if it all goes well then of course we will still be here .

David Lee Roth Bodyguard

Exclamation Coming Soon NVH.com

My new site www.NewVanHalen.com will be up and running ! You'll all be welcome there LOL.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars
    Just think, this past year has flown by and xmas is just about on our doorsteps.
    What are your predictions for a classic VH reunion in 2007?
    What will we be saying one year from today on this very site, when all is said & done?
    Who will be the big hero & who will possibly dissapoint?
    Where will Mike be in all of this?
    Predictions, please....

I think we'll be hearing tales about the tour, Dave and Edward getting along, but certainly not best friends, the concerts reviewed as average at best, Ed releasing his long awaited solo album. Mike, Sammy and some other famous personel will be working on a side project ala Planet Us. The Kid will be proficient on the bass, some will love him, some will think he's just mediocre. Someone here on this site will pick up a 5150 III and give us all an opinion. I personally, will find some time to do some recording and let you all hear what's in my head (and possibly, my wife's vocals), and what I'd hope to hear? ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON THIS SITE HAVING THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!
    "December 16th, the Dude abides..."

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by IronicA
    My new site www.NewVanHalen.com will be up and running ! You'll all be welcome there LOL.
    As long as I can be a "Band Technician" there too!

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by jane
    The question that comes to mind is... "Will this board still be up and running after the reunion ( or whatever they will do ) and it all goes bad between the boys ? Will we still be interested or will we all just flip the middel finger and say " F... you " Van Halen and turn our backs to everything Van Halen !...
    A bad scenario I know ...but the question just popd in my mind when I saw this thread... I mean if it all goes well then of course we will still be here .
    Jane, it went bad between Mike and VH and we probably had more activity here than ever before. A thing I always mention is how much I love talking to the personalities on these boards. I know in a different dimension, we were all buddies at the same High School, partying under the bleachers instead of going to 4th period Home Economics. I don't plan on stopping no matter what happens to VH and if these boards close, I would hope there's a way people would give me email addresses and we'll keep on writing and being friends.

David Lee Roth Bodyguard
    Quote Originally Posted by Outtalove
    As long as I can be a "Band Technician" there too!
    In my brave new world you can be whatever you want, my brother.

Cheers everyone !

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Outtalove
    Jane, it went bad between Mike and VH and we probably had more activity here than ever before. A thing I always mention is how much I love talking to the personalities on these boards. I know in a different dimension, we were all buddies at the same High School, partying under the bleachers instead of going to 4th period Home Economics. I don't plan on stopping no matter what happens to VH and if these boards close, I would hope there's a way people would give me email addresses and we'll keep on writing and being friends.
    I know I will want to stay in contact with several people if some bad thing would happen....I agree with you that with some people you can just feel that you will be the best of friends if you could just visit them and share some quality time " No no no some of you take your mind out of the gutter I meant party or some good conversations "

Band Manager
    I predict it will be much the same as the 2004 tour....some will go, some won't. Some will enjoy it and some won't. Some will say its just not as good anymore, and some will say it is. It won't occur without a lot of flack.

But...who the hell knows? Predictions don't mean shit, really. I mean...any predictions I would have made about my life in December of '05 as to what '06 was going to hold for me, would have been WAYYYYYY OFF! So many things have happened this year, both good and bad, that I NEVER saw coming.