Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
2007 Reunion tour dream setlist! - Page 6
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Too many great songs. Just adleast he makes a hell of a show.

ginanni00
    On Fire
    Hear About It Later
    Dance the Night Away
    Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Me Wise Magic
    Hang 'Em High
    Sinner's Swing
    Hot For Teacher
    Atomic Punk
    Mean Street
    So This Is Love?
    Feel Your Love Tonight
    Can't Get This Stuff No More
    Jamie's Cryin
    Ice Cream Man
    Eddie Solo
    You Really Got Me
    Everybody Wants Some
    Unchained

Encore:
    I'm The One
    Jump
    Ain't Talkin Bout Love
    Happy Trails

Picture This

Picture it!
    The lights are out all you here is the roar of the crowd, a single spot light comes on Eddie playing a black & white Frankie. He tears in to Eruption. Since the last note is E, They tear in too Panama, Unchained, Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love, Little Guitars, Runnin' with the Devil, Jump, and You Really Got Me Now. They take a Break, during the break a light show, I know that's not really VH but hey that's just the 1st part of the show.
    The 2nd half. The lights are out and Alex goes in to Doin' Time, and Eddie goes in to Baluchilteiem, Hot for Teacher, Pretty woman, And The Cradle Will Rock, Beautiful Girls. Dave does martial arts while Eddie switch's to Acoustic's.
    Take be back (Deja Vu) (I know that's a Van Hagar but they done Ain't talkin' 'Bout Love with Hagar) then they go to a freestyle by Wolfie, and have the Final song of the set be Top Jimmy.

Buddhist Monk
    Quote Originally Posted by A.J. MASSEY
    Take be back (Deja Vu) (I know that's a Van Hagar but they done Ain't talkin' 'Bout Love with Hagar)
    I cannot imagine DLR allowing a Spammy song in the set. By playing a Van Hagar-era song, it would almost be like DLR was validating the version of Van Halen he so publicly despised.

Besides, fans have been waiting for this too long; they want to hear all the CVH songs that they have not been able to hear played live for over 20 years.

There's just too many great CVH songs to choose from.

Perhaps if the "reunion" last longer than one tour, then maybe DLR will belt out a Spammy tune (but it's a long shot).

I'm sure there are Van Hagar songs EVH is very proud of, but I believe even he will want to only play the CVH tunes this time around.

"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion" - from Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance