Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
2007 Reunion tour dream setlist! - Page 3
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Roth reunion???You guys are dreaming

How many years now have we been hearing of a VH/DLR reunion tour??Too many to count. If it were to actually happen, I would be the first in line. I am a huge classic VH fan, but I am also a realist, and I do not see this ever happening. Too much bad blood has been shed over the years. It's kind of like the John Fogerty/CCR situation.

Do you remember(and I am sure you all do), the MTV awards about 10 years ago when they were all(Ed, Al, Mike and Dave) on stage for the first time since 1984. We all got our hopes up for a new tour to follow only to be dissapointed with no tour and more childish fueds. Hell, just a few months ago, there were posts all over this website about a new Van Hagar album and tour. Where did that go?? Now it's back to DLR all over again. And now, you throw Wolfie an the bass?? Get real!!

My solution would be this: 1) Plan a tour. 2) Book seperate private jets. 3) Book seperate hotels. 4) Each member meets at arena a few hours ahead of show. 5) Play classic VH songs. 6) Act happy. 7) Make fans happy. 8)Rake in money. 9)Play final encore. 10) Depart to seperate hotels. 11) Go to next city. Begin process all over again.

I do not care if they can't get along...I just want to hear the best Rock & Roll band ever play again.

THEE bassist for VH
    Quote Originally Posted by fairwarning1
    How many years now have we been hearing of a VH/DLR reunion tour??Too many to count. If it were to actually happen, I would be the first in line. I am a huge classic VH fan, but I am also a realist, and I do not see this ever happening. Too much bad blood has been shed over the years. It's kind of like the John Fogerty/CCR situation.

Do you remember(and I am sure you all do), the MTV awards about 10 years ago when they were all(Ed, Al, Mike and Dave) on stage for the first time since 1984. We all got our hopes up for a new tour to follow only to be dissapointed with no tour and more childish fueds. Hell, just a few months ago, there were posts all over this website about a new Van Hagar album and tour. Where did that go?? Now it's back to DLR all over again. And now, you throw Wolfie an the bass?? Get real!!

My solution would be this: 1) Plan a tour. 2) Book seperate private jets. 3) Book seperate hotels. 4) Each member meets at arena a few hours ahead of show. 5) Play classic VH songs. 6) Act happy. 7) Make fans happy. 8)Rake in money. 9)Play final encore. 10) Depart to seperate hotels. 11) Go to next city. Begin process all over again.

I do not care if they can't get along...I just want to hear the best Rock & Roll band ever play again.
    I can tell you that is exactly what the Eagles did for their "Hell Freezes Over" tour. It made sense too. Van Halen will probably have to do the same, should the tour ever take place at all.

Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2!
    I can tell you that is exactly what the Eagles did for their "Hell Freezes Over" tour. It made sense too. Van Halen will probably have to do the same, should the tour ever take place at all.
    Yeah this tour probably won't even take place. Here everyone is making a huge fuss about Wolfie taking over as bass player, first we have to know that Van Halen is even going to tour. Until I hear Dave or Eddie announce that they are going to tour in 2007 I won't belive anything. Or atleast I will try not to.

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    I'd be happy if they left out Jump, Panama, I'll Wait--they can play everything else.
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

THEE bassist for VH
    Notice I didn't place Hot For Teacher on my list? There's a reason, it's been played to death, along with Jump and Panama.

Groupie

van halen set list

Running wit the devil, Unchained, Mean Street, Everybody wants some, Atomic Punk, Hear about it later, You really got me, Cradle will rock, Dance the nite away, D.O.A, Loss of control, A'int talking bout love that would be a cool set list.
    somebody said fair warning, lord strike that poor boy down.

Only a little tardy
    my setlist:

*blacked out*then bam Eruption kicks in
    Unchained
    Ice Cream Man
    You Really got me
    panama
    DOA
    dance night away
    hot for teacher
    Drum solo
    break
    cradle will rock
    mean street
    bass solo
    pretty woman
    little guitars
    fakes into a hagar song then stops then into guitar solo
    yankee rose
    happy trails

encore
    aint talkin bout love
    somebody get me a doctor
    everybody wants some

leaves

party at my house jk
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

Band Technician
    I think it would be Cool if they played songs that either have never been released or songs they haven't played live in years.

Only a little tardy
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottie Hutch
    I think it would be Cool if they played songs that either have never been released or songs they haven't played live in years.

Yeah i agree on that thatd be sweeet
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

I just want them to play.