Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Borrowed"?

Permanent vacation
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon Ribeiro
    Well, I never heard the tune, so I can't speak with property.
    I can't put a tune to the song either, Simon - if you haven't heard Atomic Rooster though, they do have a few neat numbers, in the style of old school Sabbath. 'Death Walks Behind You' and 'Sleeping For Years' are two great heavy tracks from the early 70s. Kind of obscure, but if you see them around, give 'em a listen.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I dont care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarfreak
    I can't put a tune to the song either, Simon - if you haven't heard Atomic Rooster though, they do have a few neat numbers, in the style of old school Sabbath. 'Death Walks Behind You' and 'Sleeping For Years' are two great heavy tracks from the early 70s. Kind of obscure, but if you see them around, give 'em a listen.
    Thank you, GF. I'll do my search.
    Old Sabbath School sounds good to me!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

NEW 2020! IMPORTANT! - Watch this post, please

Путаны есть на любой изысканный вкус https://nota.ru/forum/?PAGE_NAME=mes...ew#message8443 Путаны есть на любой изысканный вкус http://wmmoney.tforums.org/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=4029