Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
EDDIE VAN HALEN Debuts New Music
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Bop bada, shoobe doo wah

EDDIE VAN HALEN Debuts New Music

Paul Cashmere of Undercover News reports that VAN HALEN guitarist Eddie Van Halen debuted some new music at the House of Petals in Los Angeles this week.

Van Halen played Wednesday night (July 19) jamming with Patrick Leonard (on keyboards). Leonard is best known for his songwriting and production work with MADONNA.

Undercover is told that Eddie and Patrick performed what is best described as an "impromptu jam of rock fusion."

Eddie, a personal friend of owner Joey House, agreed to make the rare appearance because he agrees the company philosophy of unity and beauty through flowers.

The invite-only audience included many celebrities, musicians, movie and TV stars.

Meanwhile, Undercover has learned that a Sammy Hagar / David Lee Roth / VAN HALEN tour is once again being mooted as possible. No confirmed dates have been locked in but all parties are known to be considering the possibility of the arrangement.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation News

Thanks, Ryan. I think Sum opened another thread with the same stuff, but that's ok. There are some pics there and you know that some news are better than nothing.

But a Van Halen and a Van Hagar tour? Together? What is going on with these guys?
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Band Technician
    Van Hagar / Van Halen would be HUGE ,
    but it could also be VOLATILE ! I would
    rather see CVH . Any thoughts ?

Roadie
    Wow... new stuff??? Maybe we are actually getting somewhere??? I doubt its reunion or a CVH/Van Hagar tour, but I think we'll be seeing something from Ed in the near future???

Band Technician
    Your right ICM , some music is better than no music !

Finally?
    Bullshit, If Spammy is involved i'm stayin' home.
    I don't want to see chedder head rolling across the stage. we already had that train wreck when he and Roth toured together.
    Besides, they had their reunion in '04.

If Dave agrees to it i will lose all respect for him.

I mean, I want a reuinion as bad as the next guy, but dammit, I have my limits as to what i'm gonna subject myself too to get it.

Fuck 'em, where's the fork?

THEE bassist for VH

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ryanpday
    Meanwhile, Undercover has learned that a Sammy Hagar / David Lee Roth / VAN HALEN tour is once again being mooted as possible. No confirmed dates have been locked in but all parties are known to be considering the possibility of the arrangement.

Hagar has had his day, give that a rest. Ed can't get along with him anymore, but, then again, who does he get along with these days? Fuck If I know. No Hagar please, as that's been done already, and taking advantage of the Van Hagar fans no less! The ring seats and how they sold them were a complete joke! Terrible. I expect better if they do, in fact reunite with Dave! Damn straight.

The stage has already been set by none other than.....................

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Cathedral =I=
    Besides, they had their reunion in '04.

Agreed. If Van Hagar had there chance and it failed, that's their problem. Bring Diamond Dave and Classic Van Halen back.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Dance Baby!
    Well, if its going to be a Van Halen and Van Hagar reunion show. I will be bummed. Will I be there? Yes, but I will flip Ms. Hagar the bird and encourge those around to do the same when they play his shit. I have a feeling I wouldn't be the only one. Think of all the Classic Van Halen fans that will come to the show to see the original line up. Those same fans that have been waiting for years for the Classic Van Halen reunion. I'm telling you, the Hagar era fans don't stand a chance.

Spam will get blown off the stage every night if this reunion were to happen. The red pud licker knows this. I don't believe he has the balls....You saw how he acted when he toured with David "The Party" Lee Roth.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Dave/Spammy would be bizzare and I would think unworkable. I agree w/ Punk, CVH fans would be out in force and be none to thrilled to see Tequila Boy.

I see anything regarding Ed and new music a major positive.

Beak out the Rosary Beads folks, we may have a prayer yet!!
    Fools, I live with Fools!!