Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Nickelback stoned in Portugal
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Band Manager

Nickelback stoned in Portugal

I'm not sure how old this is? the crowd start tossing rocks and Nickleback are not too happy about it.

http://media.skoopy.com/vids/vid_00174.wmv

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Metal Up Your A$$!

Exclamation

Sorry, Steve. I can't download the stuffs from the link you posted - got some restritions here where I work, man.

I think I only listen to Nickelback once. I'll try to remember the song... .
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Roadie
    I seen that somewhere no band deserves to be treated that way.

THEE bassist for VH
    Wow! What a trip. I personally didn't see anything thrown but obviously someone did. The singer was pissed! He was speaking a little bit of Portugese to the audiance Simon, asking them if they came to see some rock and roll or throwing things! He told them goodbye and flipped the crowd off. The band all walked offstage.

Band Technician
    Hey Sum , watch as Chad turns around he gets hit in the head with something . I don't blame them for leaving the stage .

non-member
    All they wanted them to do is "RocK"!
    Sorry, sorry, I know bad pun, I had to say it, though.
    Peace, Mushfish

THEE bassist for VH
    Yeah, after watching it again, he was hit with a coin? Right about the 20 second mark. I've read where Stevan Tyler from Aerosmith has been hit by quarters, fifty cent pieces, firecrackers, toilet paper rolls. That would be pretty scary, seeing how it's coming out of nowhere. They stand under the lights and an item comes sailing from the dark.

Dance Baby!
    Why throw crap at a band you PAYED to see? Why? I don't get people sometimes.
    Daniel (1994-2013)