Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Classic VH synched with Star Wars?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Webmaster

Classic VH synched with Star Wars?

I'm sure all of you are aware of the uncanny similarities between Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon and The Wizard of OZ. But have you ever wondered if there was a movie that synched with Van Halen? That possibility has been put to the test with Star Wars. Check out James Greene's Great Star Wars Synchronicity Project to find all the eery similarities between classic VH and Star Wars.
    Last edited by VH Freak; March 6th, 2006 at 05:57 PM.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

No cheer******s allowed!
    Not sure about that, but speaking of Pink Floyd, the new David Gilmour solo record is incredible!
    There is some fine guitar work all over the disc.

Metal Up Your A$$!

Smile Star Wars

Thanks for the link, Freak.
    I like it a lot. Kind of funny material, man!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

I Love 'Em..I Need 'Em...
    Unchained....
    I heard one of the new songs off Gilmours New disk. It was called "On A Island." Very very good guitar work. Very Floyd Like also, but what do you expect??? It's his signature thing and sound. Is it out on disk yet?? I'll definately be getting this one! Peace!

"I want a run for my money thats all"

THEE bassist for VH
    That's interesting Freak, thanxs. I'll have to look into that!

No cheer******s allowed!
    I heard the entire thing and it is amazing.
    He stretches out with his solos and it sounds like he's pretty inspired from track to track.
    Anyway, it comes out today! March 7. Check it out.

Exclamation

Interesting,Thanks Freaky
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Dance Baby!
    I'm going to have to check this one out, Thanks Freak.

A long time ago, I was over at a friends house and we were cranking "Women and Children First". MTV was on the tube with the sound down. At the same time that "Everybody Wants Some" started, the video, "Oh, Mickey" came on. You know the one with the chick in a cheerleader uniform dancing around. Anyway, all of us tripped out at how the song and video were so synched. It was so erie that one of my friends had to turn off the TV to prevent further perversion of a Van Halen tune.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

THEE bassist for VH
    Ha Ha punk! Toni Basil doing her song Oh Mickey! to Everybody Wants Some! My mind is currently in the gutter.......

wingnut
    I was at Canadian Music Week in Toronto last month and I met up with Alan Parsons who was a guest speaker. He was asked about the whole Wizard of Oz thing and he laughed, but really just shrugged his shoulders about it. He insists that it just a coincidence that it turned out that way.

Other interesting tidbit he shared was how he held a mic up to his chest to try and get that heartbeat sound and how it didn't work. So all the guys from Floyd were holding mics up to their chests to try it too. In the end they just used a bass drum with some effects but it made for a funny story for us to hear at the conference.