Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Roadie

Unreleased Songs section

Yeah, it's not working, it shows an "internal error" each time I try to download a song.
    Then the old guy goes, "Now boys, before I hand over the keys, you've got to promise me that you'll handle this car responsibly and follow these 3 simple rules. Rule number 1: No sex in the car. Rule number 2: No drugs in the car; and rule number 3: No rock and roll in the car. Can you boys promise me that?"

Webmaster
    Thanks! I will look into it.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Roadie
    Alright, man. Thanks.
    Then the old guy goes, "Now boys, before I hand over the keys, you've got to promise me that you'll handle this car responsibly and follow these 3 simple rules. Rule number 1: No sex in the car. Rule number 2: No drugs in the car; and rule number 3: No rock and roll in the car. Can you boys promise me that?"

Roadie
    Ok...I'm quite confused...each time I try to download a song, it says something about "Save Picture As", and it says "Click on Thumbnail To Download", but nothing happens. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do, it used to work before!

No cheer******s allowed!
    I've had no problem so far.
    If you wanna save 'em & burn 'em, click "save target as" and put it in a folder.
    If you just want to hear the tracks just click on the song you'd like to hear.

Webmaster
    I'm at a loss as to why the unreleased section is not working. I tried uploading to this section but for whatever reason it is not letting me. Maybe I'll redo that section....I'll let ya know.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Hey, just to let u know i can't get the unreleased songs section to work either and its march 2nd. No rush but in case u thought it was running, i don't think it is. Unless i'm doin somethin wrong.

there already aware of the problem, I was lucky to get a song or two , sorry for bringing up this topic again

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    VH Freak's a busy man.
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator