Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Finally!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Finally!

THEE bassist for VH

Thumbs up Finally!

Freak, I finally managed to log on with the password you gave me. The others would not work for some reason. Is anyone else having log in problems?

THEE bassist for VH

Talking

Something screwy is going on around heya! I can now see the complete ".com" Freak, before, I couldn't. Also, it kicked me offline without me logging out. Hopefully I can upload this image of what I see on my end. If not, I'll email it to you. Still no smilies anywhere to be found yet. Post icons work and I had to reset my avatar and the time. I'll try the signature too. Probably just has to be reset again like the other things.

THEE bassist for VH

Cool

Now I see some smilies. They still aren't showing up in the reply though. What do I do to get a pic in my signature? The link shows, but no pic.

Webmaster
    I'm glad you got in Sum. I've been having some problems with this coversion but it seems to be minor annoying problems. The major stuff like posts, members, etc. are working. I just fixed the appearance of smilies but for some reason I can't add them to the post. I'll look into the other stuff. By the way...how did you attach the picture. For some reason I don't see an attachment button.If everything goes right...I'll turn this live Tuesday night.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

THEE bassist for VH

Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2!
    Now I see some smilies. They still aren't showing up in the reply though. What do I do to get a pic in my signature? The link shows, but no pic.
    I fixed the picture in your signatures. Those should work for everyone now. 1 down 30 to go
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

THEE bassist for VH
    There is no attachment button that I see. I simply attached the link from my photobucket account. My sig pic is now showing. It wasn't just a minute ago. Weird.

THEE bassist for VH

Wink

Can you see my pic that I included of my monitor? That's what I was seeing before. Seems to be centered fine now. I noticed the quick reply button isn't working yet.

THEE bassist for VH

Lightbulb

I'm not seeing a private message button either.

Webmaster
    Quote Originally Posted by i1sum2!
    There is no attachment button that I see. I simply attached the link from my photobucket account. My sig pic is now showing. It wasn't just a minute ago. Weird.
    That's because I just fixed it. I'm working on the private message thingy, the quick reply, and the smilies. Stayed tuned.