Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

More Diarrhea Of The Mouth From Sammy
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bop bada, shoobe doo wah
    Launch Radio Networks reports: VAN HALEN recorded three new songs for last year's greatest hits collection, "The Best of Both Worlds", but frontman Sammy Hagar says the group could have finished a whole album. Hagar told Launch that the hang-up was guitarist Edward Van Halen, who simply took too long to record his parts. "We tried to make a record, but, you know, it just was taking so long we only got three songs done, and not 'cause of me, I'll tell ya straight up," he said. "If anyone ever says anything like that I was the problem on that record, they're crazy. I had my stuff totally together. I went in, I knocked my stuff out, and then Eddie would take months to do a guitar solo or something. It was just way too drawn out. I can't work like that."

Band Technician
    Why do we bother,

To the forum, let whatever idiot(spammy) wants to say go right by us
    He doesn't matter, like I tried to tell you guys, Van Halen was a positive attitude, not negative shit

There weren't negative songs, it was a party and everyone was invited, that is Van Halen

Let spammy run off at the mouth because he is bitter, not because he is happy, let us show him he doesn't matter to us and never did

I refuse to waste anymore of my time on a replacement singer who really didn't contributre to any of my happiness with respect to Van Halen

Or, for the matter of, he really didn't count in anyones' eyes while he was in Van Halen

Dave or the grave!
    Can't get this stuff no more

Band Manager
    I like the way you worded that, Ryan..."diarreah of the mouth." :lol: Yep, that's exactly what that is. What is he doing anyway? What is his motivation? Is he just gonna keep on, and keep on slandering Ed until he thinks there are no Ed fans left? They're all just gonna go jump on HIS "Edward is as ass" bandwagon? I can't believe he can just keep going...BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH, and keep beating a dead horse and expect everyone to believe that ED is the problem????? At least Ed knows how to shut up once in a while. Why don't you learn to master that art, SAMBO??

No cheer******s allowed!
    Yeah, Sammy was totally prepared, just look at those well thought out lyrics he contributed: she puts the cream in my coffee, the butter on my biscuit...
    Truthfully, i can't even recall the awful lyrics to 'up for breakfast', but it made Bret Michaels seem like shakespeare, in comparison.

THEE bassist for VH
    Originally posted by subwolley@Jul 22 2005, 12:08 PM

She put the cream in my coffee
    first thing in the morning
    Put that butter on my biscuit
    honey to my melons
    Cherries on bananas
    gonna need a second helping
    You know I'm up for breakfast so early in the morning
    Ah now! That's right up there with Stairway To Heaven!

A song of great magnitude and proliference!!

Bop bada, shoobe doo wah
    I wonder if all this bitching about Ed was in one interview? Or did Sammy go around and just start bitching to every interviewer??

Band Manager
    Probably the latter, I'm guessing. :angry:

Roadie
    Originally posted by subwolley@Jul 22 2005, 05:08 AM
    That ain't no lie! And Up For Breakfast it the absolute worst song to get stuck in your head. A friend of mine, and I got that song stuck in our head, because it came on the radio. We were like "Make it Stop!!!!"

honey to my melons
    Cherries on bananas

Quick!! Put on And the Cradle Will Rock or something!!!!! Ahh, much better.
    That is one worst songs I have ever heard, ever. Like jgdrag was saying, "Van Halen was a party and everyone was invited..." You're right, man.
    Then the old guy goes, "Now boys, before I hand over the keys, you've got to promise me that you'll handle this car responsibly and follow these 3 simple rules. Rule number 1: No sex in the car. Rule number 2: No drugs in the car; and rule number 3: No rock and roll in the car. Can you boys promise me that?"

No cheer******s allowed!
    Originally posted by subwolley@Jul 22 2005, 12:08 PM
    That ain't no lie! And Up For Breakfast it the absolute worst song to get stuck in your head. A friend of mine, and I got that song stuck in our head, because it came on the radio. We were like "Make it Stop!!!!"

honey to my melons
    Cherries on bananas

Honey to my melons, sounds like sammy is adopting a female persona for this track.
    What did he do, just make up the lyrics as he reorded it?? LOL.
    That track is just so unbelievably awful & embarassing, and they lodge it right in between "ain't talkin bout love" which, in comparison, makes it sound positively juevenile.
    But it ain't all sam's fault, either. The riff, the solo, everything about that track sounds like an after thought.
    ...And the cradle will rock, indeed! :184:

Band Manager
    Originally posted by subwolley@Jul 22 2005, 05:08 AM

honey to my melons
    Cherries on bananas

DAYAAAAAAAAM!!! That little puking emoticon is toooooooooo FUNNY!!!! :184: