Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
If you could see one VH tour, which one?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    I would've liked to have seen them blow Sabbath away every night back in 78'. I did see the 1980 World Invasion show. That would be a close 2nd. The tour where Eddie dressed like Raggedy Andy would be my least wanted show. What the hell was he thinking in that get-up.

Groupie
    I'd want to see the 81' Fair Warning tour. The Oakland show in particular. :184:
    a person once asked me "uhh...Van Halen and Led Zeppelin...who are they?"

Roadie
    I'd wanna see the U.S Fest 83'
    Roth fuckin sucks

THEE bassist for VH
    Either the Diver Down tour or Fair Warning one. By that time, they were at their peak, both in studio & live in concert.
    Last edited by i1sum2!; July 31st, 2006 at 11:18 AM.

Band Manager
    Originally posted by i1sum2!@Jun 8 2005, 10:46 PM
    Either the Diver Down tour or Fair Warning one. By that time, they were at their peak, both in studio & live in concert.
    Have to agree with you sun, that would be the time to see them, in their prime.

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Groupie
    would of love to see the fair warning tour, cause thats my fav album.
    somebody said fair warning, lord strike that poor boy down.

I Love 'Em..I Need 'Em...
    Mine would have to be the Fair Warning tour. Ed had the greatest tone and was flawless in his playing during that record and tour. Seeing them kick Sabbath's ass night after night would have been great. I love Sabbath too.

"I want a run for my money thats all"

No cheer******s allowed!
    1979 at the Boston Orpheum, baby!!
    My second would be the 1980 invasion Tour.
    '81 was the 'Fair warning' tour where all those great live vids come from. Hmmm, this is hard. I still say '79, though.
    I think he wore the 'raggedy andy' get-up on that '81 tour.

ya altho fw was an amazing album,evh's raggedy ann look was distracting....I would have loved to see em before that tour or DD...but i am happy that i did see them in 84 at least.How is the 1984 montreal live video boot?

Metal Up Your A$$!
    Originally posted by i1sum2!@Jun 8 2005, 10:46 AM
    I also agree with you, Sum.
    Both tours smoked!
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC