Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

What's in Your cd Player - Page 11
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 11 of 384 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Mr Mod Extraordinare
    HSAS--Through The Fire.

Sam should've been playing some of these songs on tour since he got booted from VH.

I've always thought this album was better than 5150.
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Band Manager
    actually, i really like that song blurry. i've been listening to it alot lately.
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (laner @ April 30 2002,2:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">actually, i really like that song blurry. i've been listening to it alot lately. *[/b][/quote]
    I am with ya on this one. Very cool tune.

Band Manager
    funny to see a new band using a technique like harmonics to the extent that this song uses. that's definitely why i like it so much.
    It&#39;s not who you sleep with, it&#39;s who&#39;ll sleep with you again&#33;

Permanent vacation
    Just read this at melodicrock.com:

"Boston has plans to tour this summer behind a new album that is about to come out on Artemis Records. The group, or more accurately Boston mastermind Tom Scholz , has spent more than two years in a basement studio working on the record. 'We believe they will be touring this summer and fall, but there's no start date yet,' APA Senior VP Troy Blakely told Pollstar. The band last toured in 1997. The three-year-old Artemis Records label, co-founded by former Warner Bros. Records chief Danny Goldberg, reported plans to invest &#036;1 million in marketing and promotion, and to initially ship at least 500,000 copies of the record."

I'm lookin' forward to this, assuming it happens on schedule. Man, it's gonna be a sad day though when Boston puts out a new album and tours before Van Halen.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Band Manager
    but it'll be a happy day. because boston will be touring.
    It&#39;s not who you sleep with, it&#39;s who&#39;ll sleep with you again&#33;

Band Manager
    BOSTON kicks Ass&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&# 33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Band Manager
    Been listening to some VH, Zeppelin, Sabbath, Priest, AC/DC, and Queensryche.
    Life&#39;s a pretty sweet fruit.

Permanent vacation
    I've been listening to Black Sabbath bootlegs quite a bit - with Ian Gillan on vocals. Sounds pretty weird hearding him with Sabbath. Iommi sounds pretty different from the Osbourne/Dio years as well. Can't say I like the vocal job Ian's done to Supernaut. He's got a great scream for Heaven and Hell though.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Band Manager
    I have been raping the internet finding and downloading every freakin VH video i can find.
    Ed's solo's are plentiful and i am finding myself remembering just why i became a fan in the first place....He is just plain bad to the bone...

Ah yes, nothing like reflection after a near death experience...

Im gonna call it therapy in this instance.