Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

What's in Your cd Player
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 384 1231151101 ... LastLast
    Roadie
    am listening to VH live cover ZZTop La Grange kicks butt. if anyone wants it i'll let people download it
    This is Home, This is MEAN STREET!!!!

EVH On Music Inspiration:
    "Everything comes to me while I'm sitting on the pot." (Guitar World, March 1998

Van Halen dominated the human world and always will in my mind -Mean_Street (Me)

Webmaster
    I was just listening to Diver Down (probably my least played VH album). I find myself putting in a VH cd alot because I'm getting sick of the new music on the radio. I've got a 50 minute commute to work so I have alot of time to listen to music and I'll be damned that I don't hear the same shit every day. The rock station in Madison, WI where I work will NOT play Van Halen. They play AC/DC, Ozzy, Guns N Roses, and Motley Crue but they won't play VH.....can you fuckin believe that?? I've called them so many times bitching and complaining but the DJs always say they can't do anything about it because their program director cut VH out of the playlist.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Band Manager
    I've been listening to a lot of VH recently because I just bought the remasters. Also some Sammy, Montrose, and Pearl Jam. I don't have a CD in my car so I usually listen to classic rock and current rock stations. I hear the same stuff over and over, like P.O.D., Nickelback, and Metallica.

Hmm, I'm not sure if I should move this to House of Music, but it does have some VH content so I guess I'll leave it here.
    Life's a pretty sweet fruit.

Band Manager
    i'm listening to a lot of stuff right now. as i type, i've got PYT my michael jackson playing.

also, the eric clapton unplugged cd, and some solo guitar work by various people too.
    and i already listened to WACF today, so i've got lotsa stuf going.
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Permanent vacation
    So far today I've listened to Frank Zappa's Freak Out! and Does Humour Belong in Music? a;bums, as well as Setzer's '68 Comeback Special, disc 2 of Satriani live in san Fran, and the Rocky Horror Picture Show Soundtrack.

Currently though, my most listened to stuff is the 7 cds worth of VH I got in that trade, Gary Hoey mp3's (thanks NE169&#33, Blackmore's Night (VERY COOL) and any Steve Morse I can get my hands on.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Keep Rocking!!
    I've been trying to listen to some newer stuff lately, Union Underground, Offspring, Disturbed, Rob Zombie although I haven't gotten his latest yet. *
    Why don't you have some cake? - Rev. Moore, Footloose

Roadie
    coool
    This is Home, This is MEAN STREET!!!!

"Everything comes to me while I'm sitting on the pot." (Guitar World, March 1998

Van Halen dominated the human world and always will in my mind -Mean_Street (Me)

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Guitarfreak @ Dec. 20 2001,1:45)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Gary Hoey mp3's (thanks NE169&#33[/b][/quote]
    Anytime, GF&#33;

Currently I'm in one of those moods, so I got Mr. Hankey's Christmas Classics (South Park). Mr .Garrison's Merry Fuckin' Christmas is a riot&#33;

I'll probably dig up AC/DC's Mistress For Christmas, too&#33;
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Roadie
    HOT FOR TEACHER It gets me going everytime&#33;&#33; I even made a Winamp skin called Hot For Teacher. ROCK ON... ITS CHRISTMAS VACATIONWHOAAAAAAA
    This is Home, This is MEAN STREET&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

&quot;Everything comes to me while I&#039;m sitting on the pot.&quot; (Guitar World, March 1998

Band Manager
    Im currently abstaining from commercial music while we write new stuff. We don't want our songs riddled with top 40 essence, so all outside influence has been halted,lol.

Im listening to scratch tracks of a new tune we are writing called "War Machine".
    Definately influenced by Sept.11th, the song is basically a reminder that war is war and we should never assume victory comes without a tremedous human cost.

But on an editorial type note, the one thought that puzzles me about terrorists and the things they do for god. One question keeps popping into my head.
    "Why do they think God even needs their help battling evil, I mean he is God right?"