Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
What's in Your cd Player - Page 378
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 378 of 384 FirstFirst ... 278328368376377378379380 ... LastLast
Results 3,771 to 3,780 of 3837
    Like Mike

A live one.

I know the law, friend.
    I don't know, they just don't sound as good as some of the other metal bands out nowadays......

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister."
    -David Lee Roth-

Giving Dave A Break
    New Opeth - Pale Communion

Love the new direction this band has taken on the last 2 albums. I've never enjoyed cookie monster vocals but musically this band always had me. Now they've lost the cookie vox, it's just great, dark, moody, extremely well played heavy rock with fusiony, prog style changes.

"Iíve got a white Kramer Pacer, and that just goes with every outfit. Thatíll go with my purple spandex, my zebra spandex, everything. And Iíve got a lot of spandex, so itís good to have a versatile guitar thatíll go with your spandex.". - Satchel

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by CalFB View Post

Love the new direction this band has taken on the last 2 albums. I've never enjoyed cookie monster vocals but musically this band always had me. Now they've lost the cookie vox, it's just great, dark, moody, extremely well played heavy rock with fusiony, prog style changes.

Opeth have always been incredible.

My favorite was actually the acoustic release, Damnation.
    Some of those songs just slay me (Hope leaves, closure, etc.)

The part which begins at 1:06 blows my mind!

Only a little tardy
    New release is okay. They really have never grabbed my attention though.
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN

Band Manager
    Probably not people's cup of tea, but this Danish guy is a great producer, singer, songwriter and performer. I knew about his productions, but was shocked to see what a great frontman he was even as a kid.

It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

No cheer******s allowed!
    I used to love this band, from Sweden i believe...

Hair metal meets industrial, to great effect!

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by CalFB View Post

Huh...that's not bad. I didn't know they ditched the usual vocals, recently. I never dug the "cookie monster" stuff either. The music wasn't bad but the vocals...
    This new approach is how it shoulda been all along, IMO.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Opeth have always been incredible.

My favorite was actually the acoustic release, Damnation.
    Some of those songs just slay me (Hope leaves, closure, etc.)

The part which begins at 1:06 blows my mind!

Never heard this either. Nice! Talk about a haunting melody. Interesting stuff.

Only a little tardy
    New Accept is out. They keep cranking out awesome records since they got Tornillo on board.
    http://imgur.com/Yij2gqN