Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
I'm going to take this Van Halen site off the net?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    I think I might just take this CVH site of the net for good if I feel like it because that's what all of you want anyway because harassing me constantly for some reason isn't going to get you anywhere while you have the administrators like VH Freak watching it happen instead of controlling it. I didn't say it was going to be today, tomorrow or next week but it could happen at anytime & I don't care one way or the other whether this CVH site goes off the net but I'm sure a lot of you do so blame yourselves for your own stupidity & whether you believe me or not. I don't care.

Metal Up Your A$$!
    Is there any good reason for this kind of attitude?
    I don't think so, Wayne.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Band Manager
    Judge Judy says you've got no chance Wayne L.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Webmaster
    Fuck off Wayne...you have no power whatsoever in taking this site off the net. Who do you think you are? The god of the internet??? And how do you plan on taking this site off?...praying to the god of Long Legs and Sexy feet?? You have some serious issues to deal with and instead of scouring the VH forums maybe you should concentrate on what's going on in your confused brain el Wayno. There are definately some misfiring in your synapses...I would get those reconnected my friend. In the meantime...QUIT FUCKIN UP PERFECTLY GOOD THREADS WITH YOUR BULLSHIT. This is your last warning. Any new assinine threads or posts will be deleted immediatly. I'm not putting up with your shit anymore Wayne...you are really pissing me off, and if that was your goal...it's working. :angry:
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

THEE bassist for VH
    try it
    Last edited by i1sum2!; May 9th, 2006 at 12:12 PM.

Cathedral =II=
    Originally posted by Wayne L.@Apr 7 2005, 12:02 PM
    I think I might just take this CVH site of the net for good if I feel like it because that's what all of you want anyway because harassing me constantly for some reason isn't going to get you anywhere while you have the administrators like VH Freak watching it happen instead of controlling it. I didn't say it was going to be today, tomorrow or next week but it could happen at anytime & I don't care one way or the other whether this CVH site goes off the net but I'm sure a lot of you do so blame yourselves for your own stupidity & whether you believe me or not. I don't care.
    DO IT NOW, BITCH!

If you have any power at all to shut down any site on the internet, DO IT NOW, BITCH!
    Or shut your fucking face, dickhead...

I challenge you, Wayne L.
    I challenge you to make good on your empty threat, don't do it tomorrow, or next week, or next month....DO IT NOW, BITCH!!!!!

C'mon, Mr. All Cyber-Powerful, what are you waiting for, asshole?

DO IT NOW, OR FUCK THE HELL OFF, BITCH!

Wayne, your a piece of shit, YOU have no power, YOU are a nothing, a zero, a wannabe that never couldabeen, loser, anal adventurer, butt pirate, Le Crusty Commando.....You're shit, bro, a hunk of steamy brown shit, period.

So, shut us down, bitch, c'mon, i fucking dare you, ya cunt....

Roadie
    Originally posted by Wayne L.@Apr 7 2005, 06:02 AM
    maybe some people should stop harassing you, because they're doing for no reason. Also why the hell would you take this site off the net, it's a pretty damn good site!
    Roth fuckin sucks

No cheer******s allowed!
    Wayne, don't do this until after i finally become a mod! LOL.

Cathedral =II=
    Originally posted by bass_man5150+Apr 7 2005, 07:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (bass_man5150 @ Apr 7 2005, 07:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wayne L.@Apr 7 2005, 06:02 AM
    I think I might just take this CVH site of the net for good if I feel like it because that&#39;s what all of you want anyway because harassing me constantly for some reason isn&#39;t going to get you anywhere while you have the administrators like VH Freak watching it happen instead of controlling it. I didn&#39;t say it was going to be today, tomorrow or next week but it could happen at anytime & I don&#39;t care one way or the other whether this CVH site goes off the net but I&#39;m sure a lot of you do so blame yourselves for your own stupidity & whether you believe me or not. I don&#39;t care.
    maybe some people should stop harassing you, because they&#39;re doing for no reason. Also why the hell would you take this site off the net, it&#39;s a pretty damn good site&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Nope, there&#39;s a reason, this thread is proof of a couple of those reasons all by itself.
    Freak is the Boss around here, and those who disrespect da Boss, well, they may end up sleepin wit da fishies.

Wayne is a PUSSY, sorry for the strong terminology, but facts are facts, he&#39;s a PUSSY, end of debate on that, as if there was one in the first place? Baaaaaaaah&#33;
    I laugh in Wayne&#39;s general direction and spit hot sauce in his eye, he&#39;s, for lack of a better term, RETARDED.

He is the Jar Jar Binks of this site, animation we&#39;d rather NOT see animated, get my drift?

The boy stands toe to toe with you, then when he gets his ass handed to him he goes off on the "I&#39;ll shut you down" rampage.....He reminds me of "Buddy", from The Incredibles.....If ya can&#39;t join &#39;em, try to destroy &#39;em...what a FAG.&#33;

Band Manager
    Originally posted by Cathedral =II=@Apr 8 2005, 06:30 AM
    He reminds me of "Buddy", from The Incredibles.....If ya can&#39;t join &#39;em, try to destroy &#39;em...what a FAG.&#33;
    Incredawayne, alias Buddy/syndrome. :184:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"