Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
BLACK SABBATH Bassist Launches New Web Site
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Bop bada, shoobe doo wah
    BLACK SABBATH bassist Geezer Butler has launched his new official web site at http://www.geezerbutler.com/ Geezer's introductory message on the site reads as follows:

"Welcome to the site, it's been a long time coming, but I haven't really had much to say except what's been on Joe Siegler's excellent Black-Sabbath.com site. It has been a long time since the last GZR/GEEZER album, and much of the time since has been taken up with SABBATH matters. In the last year, I have rectified this situation by going into the studio and recording 'Ohmwork' . This album reflects my true feelings of my life as of October 2004. We are all on this planet together, and every individual has the God-given right to free speech, whether that God is spiritual or natural. Happy Listening!"

"Ohmwork" is scheduled for release on May 10 via Sanctuary Records.

Butler's first album in eight years, "Ohmwork" is the bassist's third solo band release. His first project under the GZR banner was 1995's "Plastic Planet" while 1997's "Black Science" was credited to GEEZER. Guitarist Pedro Howse has worked on all three albums, while vocalist Clark Brown performed on "Black Science". The group's latest addition is drummer Chad Smith (not the RED HOT CHILI PEPPERS man).

GZR touring plans are being put together for fall 2005.

Band Manager
    Good old Geezer :184: I never knew his real name was Terence
    Good find ryan.

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Metal Up Your A$$!
    Once again, thanks for the link, Ryan.
    I remember reading the credits from "Paranoid" or "Sabbath, Bloody Sabbath" and there I find the full names of "The Sabs". Pretty funny! :lol:
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Itís just me and Al ó a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and weíre good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Heís no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Iíll probably go with him.Ē GC

I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    I would like for the idiotic CVH site webmaster to stop taking my post off because I was telling the truth & not attacking anyone as I have been accused of by liars. Geezer Butler is one of the greatest rock bassist of all time who deserves more recognition than he gets after over 30 years of rocking with Sabbath.

Band Manager
    Originally posted by Wayne L.@Apr 12 2005, 12:08 PM
    I would like for the idiotic CVH site webmaster to stop taking my post off because I was telling the truth & not attacking anyone as I have been accused of by liars. Geezer Butler is one of the greatest rock bassist of all time who deserves more recognition than he gets after over 30 years of rocking with Sabbath.
    Wayne, can you please use 'feedback to webmaster' as opposed to this blatant attack. :nono:

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Webmaster
    Originally posted by Wayne L.@Apr 12 2005, 07:08 AM
    LOL!! Dammitt you guys....why didn't you all tell me I was an idiot?! I had no idea. I have no reason to live now because I've been called an idiot by Wayne.

....I'm off to the garage to turn on my car.....later folks, it's been real....
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Permanent vacation
    Originally posted by Wayne L.@Apr 12 2005, 09:08 AM
    Waynerd,

It was me who deleted your posts, not VH Freak. Why? Because you're acting like a fucktarde, that's why. I don't know if you ran out of medication since you first returned, but you are no longer acting civil here, and do nothing but stir up shit and whine for attention in 90% of your posts. Unless you smarten the hell up and drop the bullshit antics, I'll be forced to make this a Wayne-Free Zone like last time, and delete any posts you make in the House Of Music. You've been warned, now run along to the rubber-room, m'boy....
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Permanent vacation
    Originally posted by VH Freak+Apr 12 2005, 11:00 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (VH Freak @ Apr 12 2005, 11:00 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wayne L.@Apr 12 2005, 07:08 AM
    LOL&#33;&#33; Dammitt you guys....why didn&#39;t you all tell me I was an idiot?&#33; I had no idea. I have no reason to live now because I&#39;ve been called an idiot by Wayne.

....I&#39;m off to the garage to turn on my car.....later folks, it&#39;s been real.... [/b][/quote]
    LMFAO&#33; There Wayne, see what emotional devestation you&#39;ve caused?
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    Originally posted by Guitarfreak+Apr 12 2005, 04:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Guitarfreak @ Apr 12 2005, 04:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Wayne L.@Apr 12 2005, 09:08 AM
    Waynerd,

It was me who deleted your posts, not VH Freak. Why? Because you&#39;re acting like a fucktarde, that&#39;s why. I don&#39;t know if you ran out of medication since you first returned, but you are no longer acting civil here, and do nothing but stir up shit and whine for attention in 90% of your posts. Unless you smarten the hell up and drop the bullshit antics, I&#39;ll be forced to make this a Wayne-Free Zone like last time, and delete any posts you make in the House Of Music. You&#39;ve been warned, now run along to the rubber-room, m&#39;boy.... [/b][/quote]
    I think you are my unstable friend.

Permanent vacation
    Originally posted by Wayne L.+Apr 12 2005, 01:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Wayne L. @ Apr 12 2005, 01:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Guitarfreak@Apr 12 2005, 04:45 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Wayne L.
    @Apr 12 2005, 09:08 AM

Waynerd,

It was me who deleted your posts, not VH Freak. Why? Because you&#39;re acting like a fucktarde, that&#39;s why. I don&#39;t know if you ran out of medication since you first returned, but you are no longer acting civil here, and do nothing but stir up shit and whine for attention in 90% of your posts. Unless you smarten the hell up and drop the bullshit antics, I&#39;ll be forced to make this a Wayne-Free Zone like last time, and delete any posts you make in the House Of Music. You&#39;ve been warned, now run along to the rubber-room, m&#39;boy....
    I think you are my unstable friend. [/b][/quote]
    Well then, you would be wrong, once again. I&#39;m not unstable, and I&#39;m not your friend either.

~ William S. Burroughs