Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Bargain VH Book!
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Roadie
    Hi fellas just had to tell about a great book all about the history of VH that i picked up a while ago,it's called Van Halen Excess All Areas written by Malcolm Dome.Originally on sale for 11.99 english US $14.95 managed to get it for 50p(think that's just under a dollar to our American friends) It's got some great pics,plenty of interviews and covers VH from day one up to 1994.It also mentions the solo career of Roth and Hagar.
    Here is one to avoid though,if you see the unofficial DVD Van Halen The Early Years save your money there is nothing on it worth watching,no old footage,no interviews with the band members just a collection of stories from some of the road crew which are'nt interesting.
    I'm no gynaecologist,but i'll have a look!

Band Manager
    I've got it stuglue, its what I use to educate my kids. :lol:

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Roadie
    What do you reckon to the book,i personally think there's some good stuff in there
    I'm no gynaecologist,but i'll have a look!

Band Manager
    Originally posted by Stuglue@Mar 31 2005, 08:35 PM
    What do you reckon to the book,i personally think there's some good stuff in there
    Over all with out going to deep its very good. Excellent pictures, and over view of the band. Like I say, it spends most of its life in the kids bedroom, They seem to really like it, they call it dad's book. :lol:

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

No cheer******s allowed!
    I enjoyed the "early years" DVD (thanks, Tina&#33
    It's cool to hear stories from the old days, from guys that were there.