Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What is the worst album from Black Sabbath?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    Born Again-it's a great album if you're not expecting too much with DP frontman Ian Gillan on vocals but it's kind of confusing with its Sabbath/Purple connection.

I Love 'Em..I Need 'Em...
    Hmm that's a tough one. I did see that tour here in Detroit, and I have to admit I never really liked that album much. I do love Ian Gillen too. That record and Never Say Die were stinkers in my opinion. I do love the song Never say Die, but the album itself flopped. Ozzy was out of his mind by then and it showed.

"I want a run for my money thats all"

80's metal head!
    I didn't think Never Say Die was too bad, Technical Escatasy was worse IMHO.

Anything without Ozzy or Dio I ignored all those years, bar Born Again which is pants (Brit slang for rubbish&#33
    I also had the misfortune to see that line-up headline Reading Festival

http://www.georgevader.co.uk
    (my movie review blog)

Permanent vacation
    Gillan-era Sabbath is a guilty pleasure for me. I enjoyed the boots from that tour, when Ian can remember the words. He had the range of a banshee back then.

As far as the worst Sabbath album goes though, it can only be Headless Cross.... total dungeons and dragons lameness with no memorable riffs. Cliched 80s metal at its worst.

Those of you who are skipping the post-Dio albums are missing some great riffs.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs