Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
What is the best album from Black Sabbath?
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    Paranoid-this classic rock album is creatively, musically & artistically Black Sabbath's heavy metal masterpiece which defines this legendary rock band.

I Love 'Em..I Need 'Em...
    The Black Sabbath album is the classic. I also love Sabbath Bloody Sabbath. If I have to pick a best album based on it being my favorite, I'd have to pick Vol.4.
    That one really kills! Snowblind and Killing yourself are gems. Now...on the other hand, Mob Rules w/ Ronnie James Dio is my Dio fronted favorite.

"I want a run for my money thats all"

80's metal head!
    My favourites are the 'classic' line-ups 'mid period', Vol 4, Sabbath Bloody Sabbath and the under-rated Sabotage.

The first three releases are of course essential as is Heaven And Hell.

http://www.georgevader.co.uk
    (my movie review blog)

I Love 'Em..I Need 'Em...
    Holy Crap!!!!! I forgot about Master of Reality!! Another great One. Man, all those records bring back some smokey memories :blink:

"I want a run for my money thats all"

Permanent vacation
    Probably Master Of Reality... hurrah for detuning to C# ! Sabotage is pretty overlooked as well though. MoR. Vol 4, SBS, and Sabotage are all great albums.

I just got a Sabbath DVD this morning actually... Camden '04, with Halford on vocals, in spite of having just done the Priest set beforehand! His voice is pretty shot for it, but it's neat to see.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs