Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
waynerd L. appreciation thread
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    THEE bassist for VH
    Well folks, got an opinion on this guy yet? Feel free to post any thing you want! Fire away!

Dance Baby!
    Hi

My name is Punk and I've been called an asshole by Wayne.

I feel honored. I want to thank everyone involved. Maybe, next time I could be called a prick! I'll just work harder! Thanks Wayne. I am but one of an ever growing group of Waynerd L.'s honorary members of the Wayne L appreciation society.

Again, Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Cheers everyone !
    Originally posted by punkatomic@Dec 16 2004, 05:00 PM
    Hi

My name is Punk and I've been called an asshole by Wayne.

I feel honored. I want to thank everyone involved. Maybe, next time I could be called a prick! I'll just work harder! Thanks Wayne. I am but one of an ever growing group of Waynerd L.'s honorary members of the Wayne L appreciation society.

Again, Thanks!
    You're a prick :lol: , now go on work harder (just kidding sweety)...............

Dance Baby!
    :lol: lol
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Cheers everyone !
    Originally posted by punkatomic@Dec 16 2004, 05:12 PM
    :lol: lol
    I'm glad you have at least a sense of humour ..........and I already knew that of course. Love ya!!!!!!!!!&#3 3;!!!!!!

Band Manager
    The Society would like to point out to wayne L
    Attached Images Attached Images

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Band Technician
    sigh, i guess i didn&#39;t know wayne,l it seemed like some of the time the arguments were his fault but most of the time u guys liked pickin fights and that made me mad because no 1 would post in a thread i posted in that was VERY POPULAR that when i showed up, became abandon, any way, i tried givin waye a chance and he called me a moron, and i wasn&#39;t even talking 2 him, gee, makes ya think, wayne, who&#39;s really the moron? :huh: <_<
    *<span style=\'color:red\'>I</span> D<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>n&#39;<span style=\'color:red\'>t </span>W<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>n<span style=\'color:red\'>n</span>a <span style=\'color:red\'>H</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>r <span style=\'color:red\'>A</span>b<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>u<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> I<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> L<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>t<span style=\'color:red\'>e</span>r<span style=\'color:red\'>*</span>

No cheer******s allowed!
    ...wha???????

No cheer******s allowed!
    crzygrrl, your a sweetheart, but i&#39;m not sure what you just said&#33;

Cathedral =II=
    Wayne is a douchebag, pure and simple.
    I&#39;ll honor him the same way i&#39;ll honor anal itch if i ever get it...with a cream to get rid of it.