Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Some of the fans on this VH site are crazy.
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    I have been harrassed on this site for no reason at all even though I'm an old dedicated VH/DLR era fan who has his opinions on this, that & the other concerning this legendary rock band without getting personal just constructive criticism since I'm against gossip but some calling themselves Van Halen fans like stevanroth, punkatomic & i1sum2! have nothing else better to do with themselves or their loser lives except start trouble constantly which isn't good for this CVH site at all if you want to get more fans so I would ban these assholes IMMEDIATELY if you want this VH site to continue!

Dance Baby!
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Metal Up Your A$$!
    Hey, Wayne. Don't take it too serious, man.
    This site is one of the best place I found in the entire net which has great VH maniacs fans, instead of mindless radical ones.
    We are all here to discuss about the best band and music, in general. Nothing else.
    Wolfgang Van Halen - "I love being a bass player. Its just me and Al a groove section. Just boom, boom, boom, and were good". GW
    ---
    Edward Van Halen - "What is next for Wolf is the next record and the next tour. Hes no different than I am. Music is his life. If he goes back to school, Ill probably go with him. GC

Band Manager
    Hey Wayne, (isn't that a painting) I'm so touched to be part of your fan club.
    Give us all a break, go and play on your swing or slide, or perhaps your sand pit. Then the grown ups can carry on without your silly wind ups.

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    I think your still playing in the sand boxes & I know you haven't graduated from high school yet or possibly even college because you're too damn ignorant & you constantly harass me stevanroth instead of talking about VH which is sad!

THEE bassist for VH
    waynerd, sing me a song and don't forget to bring your fiddle pal!

Band Manager
    Sorry, who was it that started this sad thread you muppet.
    I really think its time to ignor you from now on. Well best I can!

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

wayne, appealing to Freaky isnt goonna help ya, he hates you too, and only keeps you so we can beat on you cuz its funny
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

THEE bassist for VH
    Ain't that the truth little bro!! :184:

Cheers everyone !
    Hear Hear!!!!!!!!...... ...................