Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Women & Children First
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    Women & Children First is one of the most highly underrated classic rock albums Van Halen has ever recorded & released even though it's more bluesy, ballsy & blistering than their debut album in some ways wih some of the rauchiest guitar playing Eddie has ever done along with Dave's swaggering bad ass attitude & great kick ass tracks that would make Mick Jagger blush but WACF is kind of forgotten sadly by hardcore VH fans who have everything & old dedicated VH/DLR era fans like myself whenthis classic rock albums defines what this rock band is all about just as much as their debut album!

Roadie
    Wayne L. I was one of those hardcore VH fans who bought WACF and Fair Warning at the same time, because of the radio played "Unchained" and "And The Cradle Will Rock...". I listened to the albums and I didn't like anything else on the albums. The music just didn't grab me like their other albums, so I set them back and never listened to them again until about 5 years ago, when a buddy of mine was going on and on about both of those albums and how great the music is on them. I pulled them back out and listened to them for a couple of days and I was hooked. I was always a fan of VH1 and 1984. I thought, at the time, 84 was the greatest album ever recorded. Now, I believe Fair Warning was the best album VH recorded.
    Somebody said Fair Warning, Lord, Lord strike that poor boy down!

I Love 'Em..I Need 'Em...
    The Classic VH sound from VH1 made a return to WACF because Eddie got his Marshall Amps back for this album after they were lost before the VH2 Album was recorded. If you really listen to the VH1 and VH2 discs/records/tapes, you hear a very different sound. This I believe is when Ed really sounded great (WACF), not from a technical standpoint, but when he started to refine that growling "Brown Sound" that was even warmer and crisper on Fair Warning. Let me know what you think!!

Mike

"I want a run for my money thats all"

You don't know what the hell I was doing when WACF & Fair Warning were released & you probably never saw the original Van Halen live anyway like I did besides you probably weren't even born yet so I wouldn't be making things up to make yourself feel important in your little mind vitt5150.

Cheers everyone !
    Originally posted by Wayne L.@Dec 16 2004, 02:49 PM
    You don't know what the hell I was doing when WACF & Fair Warning were released & you probably never saw the original Van Halen live anyway like I did besides you probably weren't even born yet so I wouldn't be making things up to make yourself feel important in your little mind vitt5150.
    Well Wayne I don't wanna know what you where doing, probably be jammed in a straitjacket!!!!! :scared: ................Talking about scaring new members off, you jack ass!!!!!!! Threaten everybody with clossing this board (hahahahahahahaha you fool) and look at your self what you're doing!!! DUMB F.CK!!!!!!!

Band Manager
    Originally posted by Wayne L.@Dec 16 2004, 02:49 PM
    You are an absolute asshole wayne. Take no notice guys, you have just come across our resident nut ball.
    remember what goes round, comes around wayne!!

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

I'm telling the truth which is something you can't do on this CVH site my neantherthal queen stevanroth but I don't mind the good or bad publicity you guys want to give me just so you spell my name right you got that stevanroth.

THEE bassist for VH
    STFU waynerd.

Come on queenie, you know you're out of your mind but you can't help it. Do you want the " nerd " ending at the end of your name as well i1sum2! since it fits you more than me?

THEE bassist for VH
    Sorry newcomers! What you are witnessing is way beyond the Twilight Zone! It's waynerd L. and his silly posts! Somebody get that weirdo his meds.