Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Vince Neil, Jon Bon Jovi or Bret Michaels
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    Jon Bon Jovi

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    I agree--he made "lite metal/hair metal" popular
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

No cheer******s allowed!
    Maybe Brett. Poison always will be a joke, in my mind. Vince was a great frontman back in 84 & 85. Motley is miles above those other glam rockers from the 80's.

Band Technician
    Originally posted by unchainedguitars@Nov 26 2004, 04:04 AM
    Maybe Brett. Poison always will be a joke, in my mind. Vince was a great frontman back in 84 & 85. Motley is miles above those other glam rockers from the 80's.
    unchained u took those word right outa my mouth, posion can't even be considered a band, what the heck is wrong w/ ppl? KISS got 2 be 1 of the biggest bands ever and listen 2 gene simmons :huh: :angry: yuck. brett sings like a sick cat
    *<span style=\'color:red\'>I</span> D<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>n&#39;<span style=\'color:red\'>t </span>W<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>n<span style=\'color:red\'>n</span>a <span style=\'color:red\'>H</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>r <span style=\'color:red\'>A</span>b<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>u<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> I<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> L<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>t<span style=\'color:red\'>e</span>r<span style=\'color:red\'>*</span>

No cheer******s allowed!
    Yeah, poison is pretty weak. It seems like Simmons has completely lost his mind, and is hellbent on destroying whatever integrity the kiss name had. He&#39;s just really annoying in these unaplogetic interviews he always seems to do. Plus, he just put out this DVD of one of his "seminars" and it&#39;s just pathetic. For someone who claims ro really love women, he pretty much views them as less than human, with his caveman mentality.

Band Technician
    lol :lol:
    *<span style=\'color:red\'>I</span> D<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>n&#39;<span style=\'color:red\'>t </span>W<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>n<span style=\'color:red\'>n</span>a <span style=\'color:red\'>H</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>r <span style=\'color:red\'>A</span>b<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>u<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> I<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> L<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>t<span style=\'color:red\'>e</span>r<span style=\'color:red\'>*</span>

No cheer******s allowed!
    It&#39;s true&#33; He&#39;s like men are put on this earth to breed, so women need to deal with their boys cheating. So much for falling in love & monogamay. LOL. He claims that since the guy makes the money (in his case, anyway), the woman doesn&#39;t mind. In a sense, he&#39;s claiming all men are dogs and women are simply gold-diggers. Thats a pretty broad generalization.

Webmaster
    I actually didn&#39;t mind Poison...I don&#39;t care too much for CC Deville but Brett Micheals was a pretty decent frontman IMO. I really liked Motley Crue in their heyday and except for a couple songs Bon Jovi was too popish for me. So..I would have to say Bon Jovi.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Dance Baby!
    damn, this one is tough. Vince, Michael and Jon all suck IMO. Michael is such a David Lee Roth clone it&#39;s pathetic&#33; Jon can&#39;t sing, period. I&#39;ve seen him live and I would rather listen to cat&#39;s humping. Vince is ALL RIGHT, sort of. With that being said, the fact the he was on some VH1 reality show knocks him down from ALL RIGHT to WASHED UP&#33;

SO they all suck, but JON is the WORST LEAD SINGER of the three bums mentioned
    Daniel (1994-2013)

80's metal head!
    I haven&#39;t seen Poison live but from what I&#39;ve seen Brett would get the vote, JBJ and Vince Neil always put on a good show in my opinion,
    the worst I can remember was Ton whatsisname form Cinderella, all he did was moan when I saw the band back in 88.

http://www.georgevader.co.uk
    (my movie review blog)