Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Most men are color blind............
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Color Blindness
    Good Luck!
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Band Technician
    Yep, I knew this already.... Did a same test last week over here....

I only passed the first one....

On all the others, I even didn't see what the abnormal should see.... LOL

TRUE COLORBLIND!!
    M.A.D.E. Van Halen
    Mike, Alex, Dave and Edward made Van Halen

No cheer******s allowed!
    Alright i'm pissed!! That scared the living shit out of me! What the hell was that? I nearly pissed my pants, i'm not even kidding. Here i thought i was doing so well on the teat, feeling all proud, and than that....PW, i fell for that one 100 percent. Good job!

Webmaster
    Ha ha...I didn't even have the sound on otherwise that would have scared me shitless. .....and I was doing so well on the test.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Band Technician
    even though im a woman, i was gonna take the test, but i was smart, i read the above posts, i1sum2! got me with "might as well jump" :scared:
    *<span style=\'color:red\'>I</span> D<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>n&#39;<span style=\'color:red\'>t </span>W<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>n<span style=\'color:red\'>n</span>a <span style=\'color:red\'>H</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>r <span style=\'color:red\'>A</span>b<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>u<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> I<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> L<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>t<span style=\'color:red\'>e</span>r<span style=\'color:red\'>*</span>

No cheer******s allowed!
    man, i just took the test again, & it still frightened me&#33; Crank your volume up like ido, kiddies&#33; AHHHHHHHHHHH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :scared:

HA&#33; I opened that @ 2am, only one up, thought I was having a heart attack&#33;

I got Hubby good....... It was night, I told him you have to do the test in the dark&#33;
    He thought he was doing so good too. The last one? He said was really difficult I said put your face closer to the screen, He said still nothing, I said put in zero then. I never saw a man jump outta his skin before.&#33; LMAO
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

THEE bassist for VH
    I knew when I got to the last one that something was going to happen. Pretty good PW&#33;

No cheer******s allowed!
    Dude, your smart&#33; I never imagined it was a prank. Someone got me last halloween with this email that pictured a room and was said to capture a ghost in mid flight. Anyway, i was looking at this picture, for like 30 seconds, trying so hard to see the supposed apparition, and then BOOM&#33;&#33;&#33; A face like the one PW posted with her &#39;color blind&#39; test appears screaming. I was traumitized for hours after. You&#39;d think i would learn by now. :angry:

Band Technician
    awwww, its okay, unchained, i was watching americas funniest home videos, they go "lets see this new e mail" (open it) "whats wrong with this picture" house, window, every things fine and then BBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA a weird streached face screams @ u :scared: but it was pretty funny to watch parents scard their kid with the e mail later on that show :lol:
    *<span style=\'color:red\'>I</span> D<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>n&#39;<span style=\'color:red\'>t </span>W<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>n<span style=\'color:red\'>n</span>a <span style=\'color:red\'>H</span>e<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>r <span style=\'color:red\'>A</span>b<span style=\'color:red\'>o</span>u<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> I<span style=\'color:red\'>t</span> L<span style=\'color:red\'>a</span>t<span style=\'color:red\'>e</span>r<span style=\'color:red\'>*</span>