Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
How to make a donation to this site....
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Webmaster
    Hi folks....I never wanted to do this but since the cost of maintaining this site is rising and eating at my wallet I've been forced to ask for donations to keep this site going. My wife is none too happy with me spending mucho bucks to fulfill my addiction.....of classic Van Halen (what would you expect from a Van Hagar fan ). Whatever amount you can afford will be graciously accepted and will go towards the two webhosting accounts I have: ClassicVanHalen.com which holds this forum as well as the .mp3's and website content; and ClassicVH.com which houses the pictures and videos.

Again...this is purely voluntary and if you can't or choose not to donate you will be treated no differently here and life will go on in ClassicVanHalen land.

To donate click on the "Make a Donation" button on the top of the main forums page or on the left side of the home page. We have chosen PayPal as the method to donate, they are a safe and secure service used worldwide. If you wish to donate but do not want to use PayPal please send an e-mail to webmaster@ClassicVH.com. Thanks all!!
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Absolutely, sweetheart...........
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Cheers everyone !
    I sayd I wanted to make a donation and I will, I'm just finding out the right way for me to do it. Sending a check can not be done and paypal?????well lets just say that I'm a little cautious with paying through the internet. But I dived into it and it really seems to be the safest way to pay. Now i just have to convince my partner in live for openening a paypall account and then you'll get my donation!. I'm prety sure that I can convince him He use to keep BitTorent out of our system too, but now he's the biggest fan of that program.......and guess who talked him into it! :lol: .

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    PayPal seems to be OK--as is paying in general via the internet.

When you think about it, some kid at a register with a good memory can just as easily memorize credit card account numbers of yours, and have fun at your expense.

And keep in mind, this site's much more valuable than a Van Hagar ticket!!!
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator

Cheers everyone !
    Originally posted by NE169@Aug 26 2004, 09:50 PM
    When you think about it, some kid at a register with a good memory can just as easily memorize credit card account numbers of yours, and have fun at your expense.

Well Ne169 I think you just blew it for VH Freak, now I have to figure out another way to make a donation ................. .

Originally posted by NE169@Aug 26 2004, 02:50 PM
    PayPal seems to be OK--as is paying in general via the internet.

And keep in mind, this site's much more valuable than a Van Hagar ticket!!!
    And keep in mind, this site's much more valuable than a Van Hagar ticket!!! (SEZ YOU)
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    Why would anybody want to make a contribution to this CVH.com site after the ludicrous harassment I have taken for no reason since it's run by psychos like yourself VH Freak?

hmmm... wayne, the majority of us like this site, you bring the harassment on yourself because your suck a little asswipe. if you don't like the site then leave, if you do then shut the fuck up and deal with the fact that we don't like you
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

Band Manager
    Originally posted by Wayne L.@Jun 10 2005, 05:03 PM
    Why would anybody want to make a contribution to this CVH.com site after the ludicrous harassment I have taken for no reason since it's run by psychos like yourself VH Freak?
    Do you want to be cremated or buried at sea waynerd.

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

I am now banned because I acted like an idiot
    Originally posted by spanishfly@Jun 10 2005, 07:06 AM
    hmmm... wayne, the majority of us like this site, you bring the harassment on yourself because your suck a little asswipe. if you don't like the site then leave, if you do then shut the fuck up and deal with the fact that we don't like you
    You want this CVH.com site to be taken off the net, right?