Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
VHFreak's First Feature Film.................
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ANACONDAS

Opens August 27th
    Starring: Peter Curtis, Johnny Messner, Morris Chesnut, Eugene Byrd and VHFreak in his first feature flick ( Ummm... That we know of..... )

In this Pic, Freak leads the way.........while his crew unbeknownst that Freak is truly The Anaconda Boy..........SUSPENSEFUL!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

:scared: The crew secretly discvers something strange about Anaconda Boy.........
    Colud he be..........? You'll have to wait until the movie comes out......... :scared:
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

...........Anaconda Boy shows his real self as the crew is horrifed............

Never in EITHER one's history, have they ever seen anything SO BIG.........

The Drama, The Terror, ..........The Anaconda Boy...........................

You have to see it to believe it!!!
    :85:

Webmaster
    LOL!! I love the photoshop job on that first pic. :lol:

I had a hard time doing that film because they made me wade in COLD water. You all know what happens in cold water :scared: ..........can we say SHRINKAGE. The movie name should have changed to Earthworms....
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

LOL! It was too funny trying to make your head so small without making it so you couldn't see who you were.

THEE bassist for VH
    Inquiring minds want to know miss PW!

How do you know Freak's hung like a Bull Elk? Or not?

Sorry SUM, that is Freak and My little secret.

(There's just some things I would so to be a MOD! )

Roadie
    Originally posted by Prettywoman5150@Aug 15 2004, 01:36 AM
    ...........Anaconda Boy shows his real self as the crew is horrifed............

Never in EITHER one's history, have they ever seen anything SO BIG.........

The Drama, The Terror, ..........The Anaconda Boy...........................

You have to see it to believe it!!!
    :85:
    LOL
    Roth fuckin sucks

LMAO! I'm still laughing my ass off.

I named my son Michael Anthony.......

Groupie
    Wasn't J-lo inthe first one???
    If I wanted any shit out of you I'll squeeze your head.