Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
SUPER RARE PIC
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

Thread: SUPER RARE PIC

INF*****GCREDIBLE FIND! SUPER RARE PIC! AL & DAD! REMEMBER YOU SAW IT @ CVH FIRST!!!!!

I have played in Many bands since then, spaning from different rock and metal styles. The Hard Rock Bands I played in are :
    Bad Boys, Striker, ( not to be mistaken with Stryper) in which the band Shire opened up for Stryper at The Music machine in Santa Monica and in Costa Mesa in the early 80's and finally HarmsWay being my last band I was in, I could say was my best band with the original music style of Night Ranger & Van Halen......
    (Speaking of of Van Halen), another believe it or not fact that in the early yo mid 70's, my dad Richard Kries played Bass in a polka band and jamming in the german bars & clubs around town, the band consisted of ria Van Der Berg -singer,(Accoridian), Richard Kries - JK's Daddy on (Bass), Jan Van Halen
    (VH's Dad) on Clarinet (and one of my favorite drummers........................
    (Who my Heavy Metal music career was inspired by)......Alex Van Halen (see the picture you gotta dlick here)
    ....." Hey Alex, if you see this e-mail me I need a job!"...................

HERE
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Cheers everyone !
    This is great PW, I love it, thanks very much. I love the old fam. pictures and story's. And this picture is indeed rare, I never saw it before. You're the best :184:

Band Technician
    And an other museum piece!! GREAT!
    M.A.D.E. Van Halen
    Mike, Alex, Dave and Edward made Van Halen

Another reason why I love this website :184: