Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Interesting Van Halen related story
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    Webmaster

Interesting Van Halen related story

Me and a couple buddies of mine traveled to Indianapolis for the Packers/Colts game a couple weeks ago. We went to this bar and struck up a conversation with an old-timer in a Packers jacket. He was in town with his son and they traveled from Alaska. After a while we found out that these guys were Sarah Palin's Dad and Brother. Real nice guys....they told us that their whole family adopted the Packers as "their team" since there is no NFL team in Alaska. Apparently they were there to watch the game and meet with the media on a new book they were peddling. After a while I asked the brother if he would confirm a story that I heard. I asked him if Sarah's son was named after Van Halen. He said "absolutely". Apparently Sarah is a big VH fan and the middle name of her son is Van (as in Van Palin). The brother said that Sarah even had the 1st VH albums cover art as the birth announcement.

IMG_4200.jpg
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com

Dance Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by VH Freak View Post
    Me and a couple buddies of mine traveled to Indianapolis for the Packers/Colts game a couple weeks ago. We went to this bar and struck up a conversation with an old-timer in a Packers jacket. He was in town with his son and they traveled from Alaska. After a while we found out that these guys were Sarah Palin's Dad and Brother. Real nice guys....they told us that their whole family adopted the Packers as "their team" since there is no NFL team in Alaska. Apparently they were there to watch the game and meet with the media on a new book they were peddling. After a while I asked the brother if he would confirm a story that I heard. I asked him if Sarah's son was named after Van Halen. He said "absolutely". Apparently Sarah is a big VH fan and the middle name of her son is Van (as in Van Palin). The brother said that Sarah even had the 1st VH albums cover art as the birth announcement.

IMG_4200.jpg
    Cool story Freak.
    Daniel (1994-2013)

Band Manager
    Too bad she is such an idiot.
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.

No cheer******s allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1234over View Post
    Too bad she is such an idiot.
    In the Heart biography, Nancy relays her utter shock & disgust that Palin "borrowed" the
    'Barracuda' song, as her theme.

She said in no way, shape, or form, did they want Heart's music to be associated with Palin
    and her agenda.
    And Nancy mentioned her friends, in Van Halen, had similar issues with Mccain swiping, "Right now."

TPS Reports
    I love Sarah Palin. Don't want her in the White House, and she won't be. But I dig her. And yes I have to admit I dig her mostly for her looks. But I don't think she's as dumb as some people make her out to be.

Lets see, what else can I say about Sarah Palin......hmmm..... Just give me one night with her, dinner, sex, then sportscenter.

Sorry, had to do it. Just a fantasy of mine.
    Go RAMS!

Palin seems a little loopy but I'd bet she's fun to hang around.

Band Manager

Cool

Yup, there is something about her that I like too. I remember when I first heard about her naming her son Van after, Van Halen. I wondered which version she liked, as that is important to me. I will assume it is the right version. She is quite funny at times, I would also do her, even though I prefer blondes.

EVH diehard ...
    I wanted to bone Tina Fey , after seeing her SNL portrayal of Sarah Palin .
    Yummy ...
    "There's a little bit of Van Halen in everyone ..."
    "Who Dares , Wins ..."
    "Van Halen was never about the singer ..."

No cheer******s allowed!
    Palin's personality alone, would destroy any sort of erection i could muster.
    I just dislike her, intently.
    Her face, her voice, her personality, her stupidity...

I do like Tina Fey, though.

Band Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by unchainedguitars View Post
    Palin's personality alone, would destroy any sort of erection i could muster.
    I just dislike her, intently.
    Her face, her voice, her personality, her stupidity...
    Meh, I'd lay out my Sheenis.
    Last edited by 1234over; October 22nd, 2012 at 03:37 PM.
    It can't be "Van Halen" without Roth, any more than it can be "Van Halen" without Eddie.