Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

JUMP
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.

Thread: JUMP

Be patient & let it load. Pretty cool!JUMP
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Cathedral =II=
    I was the 29,277th person to watch that and say "What the fuck is this?"

It did take me back to a time when video games were new and simple...cool trip, PW...

Anytime Cat.
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Band Manager
    nice one, must have played them all.

Brum, the birth place and home of Heavy metal music, and the occasional twister.

Al says 'Rules is rules and if there isn't any rules then where would we be? thats right; France!'
    Australian women, genetically bred for bar work! cheers.
    http://www3.youtube.com/watch?v=4Lze...arch=aerosmith
    "Thats captain Jack sparrow"

Anyone remember Atari?

Pong was Cool!

hey i got that on my calculator... great game. soooo adicting
    A composer is a guy who goes around forcing his will on unsuspecting air molecules, often with the assistance of unsuspecting musicians.
    Frank Zappa

Keep Rocking!!
    Brings back a bunch of memories....I used to kick ass on that karate game (no pun intended). I didn't see my other old favorite on there....Elevator Action.
    Why don't you have some cake? - Rev. Moore, Footloose

No cheer******s allowed!
    I loved 'river raid' for atari. In the arcade it was galaga & zaxxon!!

Cathedral =II=
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (classicdude @ April 14 2004,9:27)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Brings back a bunch of memories....I used to kick ass on that karate game (no pun intended). *I didn't see my other old favorite on there....Elevator Action. * [/b][/quote]
    Was it called Double Dragon?

I was never an arcade visitor but I did get the Atari the first year it came out for Christmas....Asteroids was my game, i crushed all the boys who came to challenge me, lol...

Now I have an arcade version of the original Asteroids Deluxe in the basement waiting for my brother to fix it. I picked it up about a year ago for &#036;50.00 but the monitor needs tubes or something...It powers up and works, you just can't see anything on the screen.
    Maybe i'll send him an e-mail and light a fire under his ass, lol...I'd like to play it again...