Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Happy Holidays
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays

happy holidays to each and everyone one of ya Halen deprived Mo-Fo's.
    Roth On.

The Knockz

Permanent vacation
    Merry Christmas, all... hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Band Manager
    likewise.
    It's not who you sleep with, it's who'll sleep with you again!

Band Manager
    Happy Holidays everyone!

This belongs in Non-VH so I'll move it there.
    Life's a pretty sweet fruit.

Roadie
    Its already Christmas here now (9.37am)
    Roth on~!

"You are what your deep, driving desire is - as you desire, so is your will. As you will, so is your deed. As your deed is, so is your destiny."
    - Brihadaranyaka
    Upanishad IV.4.5
    "Let's Play" * * * * * *- *Alex Van Halen

*WABISABI!!

THEE bassist for VH
    * *Merry Christmas everybody! Van Halen in 2004! * * *

Keep Rocking!!
    Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all!!!! Hope everything you put under the mistletoe gets kissed!!!!

Why don't you have some cake? - Rev. Moore, Footloose

Band Manager
    </span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (classicdude @ Dec. 24 2003,6:06)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to all&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; *Hope everything you put under the mistletoe gets kissed&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

[/b][/quote]
    amen to that bro.
    It&#39;s not who you sleep with, it&#39;s who&#39;ll sleep with you again&#33;

Cathedral =II=
    Merry Ho Ho, and Happy New Year&#33;

Be safe and be happy...

Webmaster
    Happy Holidays everyone. I haven't been on in a while due to a couple sick kids (why do they always get sick during the holidays?). Be safe.
    Webmaster
    ClassicVanHalen.com