Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

WHAT DOES PARIS HILTON
Welcome to the ClassicVanHalen.com.
    WHAT PARIS THINKS OF HER SEX TAPE

Paris Hilton

The Hilton family was furious about the X-rated home video of their 22-year-old daughter Paris having sex with entrepreneur (and Shannen Doherty's reportedly estranged husband) Rick Solomon that was anonymously circulated to media outlets last week. But word is that Paris doesn't really mind that much.

"If I look on the bright side, Madonna was just another pop star until naked pictures broke," Paris told a source close to her. "That was the turning point in her career -- maybe this will be mine."

A friend of the heiress says the same about the three-year-old video. "Paris knew what would happen if she allowed Rick to make a tape. She's not what one would call the embarrassed type. I honestly believe she doesn't care if it gets played on national TV."

Will Paris' performance affect her upcoming Fox reality show, The Simple Life? Fox had no comment and said they still plan to air the show Dec. 2.
    Swap meet Sally,Tramp stamp kat,mousewife to momshell in the time it took for you to get that new Tattoo.Tattoo Tattoo!

Permanent vacation
    I'd never even heard of her til this whole kerfuffle about the tape started. I didn't see what was so great about the vid; you can get much better on KaZaa any day of the week.
    "I am not one of those weak-spirited, sappy Americans who want to be liked by all the people around them. I donít care if people hate my guts; I assume most of them do. The important question is whether they are in a position to do anything about it. My affections, being concentrated over a few people, are not spread all over Hell in a vile attempt to placate sulky, worthless shits."

~ William S. Burroughs

Cathedral =II=
    She has a career?

Roadie
    I HATE Paris Hilton. I think she is a slut. All she cares about is money, money, money.
    Eddie lover
    Rest in peace Stevie Ray Vaughan.
    October 3, 1954-August 27, 1990

"You do drugs, you got trouble. You do drugs and drive, you got death. Think about it".-Stevie Ray Vaughan

Band Manager
    I'm so sick of hearing about this (not a knock on you though PW). She's only famous because of her rich daddy and isn't that hot anyway IMO. Damnit, she's going to have her own reality show? Jeez, enough with that bitch.
    Life's a pretty sweet fruit.

Roadie
    I agree...it's always Paris, Paris, Paris. I'm so sick of hearing about that slutty whore. She just wants the attention! Geeez some celebs piss me off.
    Eddie lover
    Rest in peace Stevie Ray Vaughan.
    October 3, 1954-August 27, 1990

"You do drugs, you got trouble. You do drugs and drive, you got death. Think about it".-Stevie Ray Vaughan

Mr Mod Extraordinare
    Hell, it's obvious her parents only give a shit cause it's embarassing to them, not their daughter--that's what they get for hiring someone to raise her (I'm guessing, but I bet I'm right...).

I just wanna see the lesbo one of her & the Playmate
    LIGHT 'EM UP!!
    Smoke 'em if you got 'em!

siN / DDLR Moderator